Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fun game, no prize

InDepthAutoDetailing

I'm BEYOND appreciative of Len & Vince's help today!!!! Truly indebted. My paint is gonna CRUSH folks tomorrow. I simply cannot wait. MANY MANY thanks. :)

Chase your car is one of those that any of us on the forum would be pleased to work on. Luckily I finally got the chance.

Thanks for your business.

Borrowing a quote from another forum member, " Adams does the work, I just pull the trigger."

Lol. Well. Thanks anyway Len!! :)

The ONLY THING I don't like about car shows....? I absolutely CRINGE everytime some tird with big cargo shorts, jingly keychains, big purses, or disrespectful kids comes around my car. I'm SO SCARED their simple passive lack of awareness is gonna scratch my baby. And I really don't wanna kill anybody. I'm a lover not a fighter, lol.....

I'm BEYOND appreciative of Len & Vince's help today!!!! Truly indebted. My paint is gonna CRUSH folks tomorrow. I simply cannot wait. MANY MANY thanks. :)

Again no worries man!! Hell Len and you did all the hard work!!

Lol. Well. Thanks anyway Len!! :)

The ONLY THING I don't like about car shows....? I absolutely CRINGE everytime some tird with big cargo shorts, jingly keychains, big purses, or disrespectful kids comes around my car. I'm SO SCARED their simple passive lack of awareness is gonna scratch my baby. And I really don't wanna kill anybody. I'm a lover not a fighter, lol.....

Yet another reason why a man should never wear cargo shorts...the other being that when on he turns into a walking purse for his lady ;) lol!!!

Everyone both Lens and Chases cars just absolutely put my 11yr old paint to shame! Some hard hard work has gone into getting both those rides top notch..pics simply don't do them justice! 2 GREAT looking Mopars