Customer Service 866.965.0400

My wife has a request

My wife does the interior detailing on our cars. So today she's doing the Vette with Leather Conditioner and all I heard was moan and groan about how hard the bottle is to squeeze the product out. She thinks the Conditioner should have a pump or softer bottle. The bottle is too thick of a plastic for her hands to squeeze it out of with one hand onto a micro. She does have some carpal tunnel, but not bad.

Anybody else have this issue or is it just my bottle?

I've got that too and yes, after squeezing a few times it gets tight. I'm usually hurting up to the elbow from squeezing the bottle.

But where do you draw the fine line of sturdy bottles vs squeezing ease??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand the problem your wife has, and not making lite of the situation, but one of the big reasons I dislike Meguiar's so much is that I can't count the number of bottles of their products I have dropped from less then 3 feet and have had break and lose the whole bottle of product. It's another thing I like about Adam's, I've had the bottles slip out of my hand fall of my cart and drop while I'm on a step stool and never had one break...I would much rather content with getting product out the losing it because the bottle breaks too easy. However, do not misunderstand, I still hate the lid on the Americana Wax, it's a PITA to get on and the other day I had to use a stone to beat it to get it off, sure hope the Americana gets a better container in the near future.

I've noticed that it's difficult to squeeze out of the bottle as well. I don't have any 16oz pumps but I think that will be the best solution. I like how strong the bottles are though, can't be mad at them!

You know bottle pumps would be cool, if I was not clumsy.. I already have gone through about 1/2 of the dozen or so extra sprayers I bought.. Now you all want me to have pumps I can break? I though we were friends!

I think it would be better to have the thick squeeze type products (including polishes, ) to be in a softer plastic bottle. But I am not sure about the durability or the chemical resistance of the other types of plastics.

:cheers:

I haven't noticed that mine is difficult to squeez, but i still have 1/2-3/4 of a bottle remaining so idk how it is below that level to get product out. Not sure what the best solution would be...perhaps like other's have mentioned with the squeezable butter containers and what not.

I like the pump idea..

It certainly makes sense for Adam to use the same 16oz bottles across the lineup. Otherwise, he'd have to get a different bottle for just one product, which would also cost more since he would be getting lesser quantities..