Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Roush paint correction

Mongosg8

I'm very happy with the job.

Looked like crap .. Dealer dusted it off with a shop cloth towel during delivery I was told ..WTF!

I did not take too many pics.. I was too into it.

My Nexus camera is not as good as I thought.

Thanks!! .. I clay barred it and used all 5 new 4th generation pads.. last step was Americana with sealer.

Needed all of them to correct some of the worse spider webbing and swirls I seen on a fairly new car.

Thanks!! .. I clay barred it and used all 5 new 4th generation pads.. last step was Americana with sealer.

Needed all of them to correct some of the worse spider webbing and swirls I seen on a fairly new car.

Like I said Outstanding work. Flex or PC

I might John.. I normally work Sunday evenings (My Monday) so we will have to see. Im asking the boss for the night off.

I live a mile or two away from the high school. Nice and convenient for me.

What stinks is that I scratched my G8s hood not too long ago and never got it fixed. I wanted to enter the G8.

What about you?

Will do. It supposed to be a nice day for the show. Are you entering the SS?

I will ask the wife if she plans on going with me but Im sure the answer will be "I do not want to look at cars all day in the heat" LOL!

Yes, I'll have the SS in the show. I don't try and compete though. I just shine her up and throw my business cards on it to help get some work. Once we get thru this heat wave today and tomorrow it should be good weather.

My wife won't be interested either. Plus she knows I'm going to be in conversations the entire day with other car guys.