Customer Service 866.965.0400

The thoughtfulness of two people...

Equal a memorable Father's Day Gift! My wife, who many here already know supports my Adam's habit, added a special request to her last order that I received as an early Father's Day gift last weekend. This is the original thread here that refers to that special request. It was on back order, but now it's here and I have to thank the people responsible!

034.jpg

035.jpg

033.jpg

Unbeknownst to me, my wife asked Adam to sign my shirt. Not only did he sign the shirt, but included a nice note along with it as well. Happy Father's day to you too Adam, and all of the fathers in the Adam's community!

Now that is what I call going the extra mile!!! Kudos to both your wife and Adam. Something like that truly shows that Adam really appreciates the customer. Not that we don't already know that, but that is going above and beyond. I have always thought that it be important for the guy at the top of the food chain to be one with the customer/employees and it is obvious Adam does just that.

Edited by LFairbanks

Thanks all. My wife truly is an angel, like Adam had said. When it turned out the shirt was back ordered and was requested to be signed and delivered in time for Father's Day, Adam called her personally to let her know what was going on. Incredibly cool! My wife spoils me and really is thoughtful with her gifts. The least I could do is do a full detail on her car (which she loved!). She really is the best. Can't wait to surprise her with some of the other things I have in mind!

That is really great! However, after spending some time with Adam in the past, it does not surprise me. Adam really is a really nice guy and I have witnessed first hand how much he will go out of his way for people. Another reason why Adam has my loyalty.

That is really great! However, after spending some time with Adam in the past, it does not surprise me. Adam really is a really nice guy and I have witnessed first hand how much he will go out of his way for people. Another reason why Adam has my loyalty.

That's awesome. The Adam's team is ALWAYS going above and beyond to do it right for the customer. They don't even give it a second thought -- it's part of the corporate culture, and it's infectious! :patriot::cheers:

I too have autographed swag from Adams. Plus I've had communication with Adam in the past for help on emailing our accounts shipped package tracking info. He steered me in the right direction but also offered all the help I would need to make sure it happened. This is something that is sadly missing from our modern culture: unselfishness.

unselfishness - the quality of not putting yourself first but being willing to give your time or money or effort etc. for others.

From the Veteran's discount to help with Walk Now for Autism to Adam's Light It Up Blue sale to matching MDA Camp donations to...well the list goes on and on. That in a nutshell is why so many of here are loyal to the man and the company. :thumbsup: