Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Quality EZ UP's

matts88yj

Hi gang. I thought I saw a thread on here a bit ago about EZ UP's and which ones are the better ones and what to stay away from. Obviously finding one made in the USA would be AMAZING but I think that may be a needle in a haystack. I wanted to get one for taking to car shows and for putting up in front of the garage door in case I need to do some outside detailing on a vehicle that's taller than the garage door and stuff like that.

What has everyone been using with good results? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an Adams EZ UP but I'm sure they have a lofty price tag to go with them. Trying to save up for the house and a ring ;)

Thank you everyone for your time and help!

:lurk:

This is something that I am looking for too! Would love to see the Adam's EZ-Up made available! That would be sooo cool! Would love to be able to advertise Adam's as I work on cars in the driveway. :D:2thumbs:

:lurk:

This is something that I am looking for too! Would love to see the Adam's EZ-Up made available! That would be sooo cool! Would love to be able to advertise Adam's as I work on cars in the driveway. :D:2thumbs:

I'd be all over this as well with an order for 2 of them (Adam, you reading this?) Sad thing is I don't even think I would care how much they could be either. :D

Edited by JBlack151

The original... EZ Up is still made in the USA... in Riverside, not more than 40 minutes from me. Also, still the best. Aluminum frames with reinforced tubing, better hinges, better sliders.

Heres the one I have... 8'x12' wont' cover more than a mid sized sedan, but its a manageable size that you can put up and take down with one person, and it is light enough to move it around if you need to.

E-Z UP Speed Shelter II Professional Shelter | International E-Z UP, Inc.

The original... EZ Up is still made in the USA... in Riverside, not more than 40 minutes from me. Also, still the best. Aluminum frames with reinforced tubing, better hinges, better sliders.

Heres the one I have... 8'x12' wont' cover more than a mid sized sedan, but its a manageable size that you can put up and take down with one person, and it is light enough to move it around if you need to.

E-Z UP Speed Shelter II Professional Shelter | International E-Z UP, Inc.

Awesome! Thank you! Those are not cheap but I have a feeling those are the same ones that you use for the displays. You don't have to confirm or deny that statement but I know the entire Adam's company is of the highest quality. I know this would be perfect to compliment the garage and for at shows whenever I decide to do that again.

When I asked EZ-UP via email if their product was made here, they said no China. They said if I ordered a custom unit (like Adams uses) they would be made here.

Take that for what it is... That's all I know... I haven't nor will I be buying one soon if that info was true. Of course, I don't need one so that has a LOT to do with my decision. lol