Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need some detail stuff

mustangkid9234

Question

Hey guys, just posted in the new member section. But now onto the good part. I saw adams is running a 15% off special so I figured why not start now. I talked to my dad and we agreed on splitting the cost of this purchase after the discount is applied. I figured I could start off decently at $100 starting, which brings me to $85 after the discount. So I would spend $42. So I basically need everything besides buckets, porter cable polisher (I already have that), mitts, and carbon fiber towels. Now, I could go a bit more if I have to but I need everything. Any ideas? Either a kit or buying things separately. Here is my intro post with my back ground on detailing http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/new-member-check/18504.htm

THANKS!!!

9 answers to this question

Welcome!!

:welcomebanner:

Generally - the bigger the kit you can buy, the better the value you can get. Especially when you see that over time you will want most everything. :willy:

The 15% off sale is the best deal that I have seen in my time on the forum. You can also check with your local dealer, some of them honor the corporate specials you see here.

:cheers:

I was just thinking of how played out carbon fiber is getting, and now they're making carbon fiber towels??? :help:

Haha just messing with you. Congrats on the new purchases, get some pics of that detailed Silverado up.