Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Addict from Iowa..... looking for help

Farva

Well I started off my addiction about a month ago with Adams Perfect Interior Kit.... If it works no big deal, If it doesn’t then heck I’m only out 100 bones to a well deserved made in America company. Three days later it shows up and like a little kid on Christmas I shredded the package open and immediately went to town detailing my interior. An hour later I find myself beating my head against the wall..... I must have been dreaming there is no way my interior was that clean! Two $400 orders later I now have just about everything in the Adams arsenal except a PC or Flex. Now for the help I need... If I keep this addiction up I will have to sell my house and live in my truck to afford to keep feeding my addiction. Adam needs to offer a DA class "Detailers Anonymous" for people like me who just don’t know when to stop.

Words can't describe how thoroughly impressed I am with all of the Adams products I have used. It’s safe for me to say I am hooked for life. Thanks Adam's for making amazing products!

I am Trevor and I am a Detailaholic. :cheers:

What store in Keokuk?

It's a company called S.J.Smith Welding Safety and Industrial Supplies

I believe it's behind the KFC if I remember right. Hard to remember what fast food store it is and it's been a couple years since I was there.

Chris

It's a company called S.J.Smith Welding Safety and Industrial Supplies

I believe it's behind the KFC if I remember right. Hard to remember what fast food store it is and it's been a couple years since I was there.

Chris

Ya ok.... It is right behind KFC, but now its a KFC/Long John Silvers :thumbsup: