Customer Service 866.965.0400

Largest gas station near you?

txredgt

Random random topic I know, but as everyone knows everything is bigger in texas, even our gas stations! Take a look at this one they just opened up. If you have never been or heard to a Buckee's you need to stop at one.

This one has 60 (Yeah you see that right, SIXTY) gas pumps and the inside is just as big:

Buckees.jpg

buckeesinside.jpg

Is that off of I-10 in-between San Antonio and Houston?

There is a buckee's there in luling but no this one is in new braunfels. The size of this thing is that of the old school walmarts before super walmarts were around. And gas there is at 3.08 for 87 last time I was there. Maybe just maybe I'll see a sub 3.00 gallon for gas.

No where near me but the biggest I have been to is the Iowa 80 Truck Stop. It is the world's largest truck stop and so big they did an entire episode of Modern Marvels about it.

Iowa 80 Truckstop - World's Largest Truckstop!

And the best broasted chicken I have ever had. All you can eat too.

It's 15 minutes from my house! It's pretty big... Not as big as you'd think though... But big...

No where near me but the biggest I have been to is the Iowa 80 Truck Stop. It is the world's largest truck stop and so big they did an entire episode of Modern Marvels about it.

Iowa 80 Truckstop - World's Largest Truckstop!

And the best broasted chicken I have ever had. All you can eat too.

Almost certain they don't allow any 18 wheelers on site, just for fuel and deliveries only. They have the cleanest restrooms you have seen and the food selection is impressive too.