Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is the Officially Licensed Brand of Corvette & Camaro!

Oh yea! GM is alive & well even more that they have turned the keys over to Adam for the Corvette & Camaro. Now GM, just add in the Caddys.

A big CONGRATS to Adam, good things happen to good people! :cheers::rockon:

Now Adam, you need one new product:

ADAMS SMOKEY BURNOUT QUARTER PANEL RUBBER REMOVER. :2thumbs::jester:

Oh yea! GM is alive & well even more that they have turned the keys over to Adam for the Corvette & Camaro. Now GM, just add in the Caddys.

A big CONGRATS to Adam, good things happen to good people! :cheers::rockon:

Now Adam, you need one new product:

ADAMS SMOKEY BURNOUT QUARTER PANEL RUBBER REMOVER. :2thumbs::jester:

HHAHAHAHHA!

nice one. yes, good things = good people - CHEERS!!!

I say ... add: "Adams All New GM PRODUCT Drool Remover"

ZL1, ZR1, and CTS-V Approved!

GM is in my blood, but really I think that the Adam's products is what is giving the GM logo more credibility/endorsement LOL

wow. i fantasize about manning an office in a dealership, being the exclusive "rep" for Adams stuff in-house.. mainly in the performance division! (hahah.... any SS sales, vettes, etc. ANY of it, actually).

Sigh....

• 1 month later...

Maybe I missed it in here somewhere but are Chevrolet dealers going to start carrying your products?

I checked with my local dealer and he just gave me a blank stare (not uncommon).

Is there a list of dealers that carry Adam's products?

Sorry for the late reply, and indeed, we are working with GM in efforts to be stocked in the Chevrolet Dealer's across the USA. This agreement was only make official a few months back....and trust me, we are working to maximize exposure!

We are looking to start with the largest dealers, as clearly, instantly appearing in the 2,500 Chevrolet dealers would be a task we would have a tough time handling!

Look out for our goods in the top 25 Corvette/ Camaro dealerships by the end of 2012, and our goal is to get in the top 100 Chevrolet dealerships by the end of 2013.

Currently, we have only a few, but top selling dealerships: Grabiak Chevrolet near Pittsburgh, and Purifoy Chevrolet here in Ft. Lupton, Colorado.

We are trying, and as you well know, we are NOT a big organization, and change doesn't always come as quick as we would like....

:thumbsup:

Sorry for the late reply, and indeed, we are working with GM in efforts to be stocked in the Chevrolet Dealer's across the USA. This agreement was only make official a few months back....and trust me, we are working to maximize exposure!

We are looking to start with the largest dealers, as clearly, instantly appearing in the 2,500 Chevrolet dealers would be a task we would have a tough time handling!

Look out for our goods in the top 25 Corvette/ Camaro dealerships by the end of 2012, and our goal is to get in the top 100 Chevrolet dealerships by the end of 2013.

Currently, we have only a few, but top selling dealerships: Grabiak Chevrolet near Pittsburgh, and Purifoy Chevrolet here in Ft. Lupton, Colorado.

We are trying, and as you well know, we are NOT a big organization, and change doesn't always come as quick as we would like....

:thumbsup:

Hendrick Motorsports should be using Detail Spray on the NASCAR Chevys to make them slippery fast, probably add 2 mph on the big tracks. :burnout:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I am at my local dealership today in Sykesville MD, they do not have Adams. They have Maguires, Gliptone and Magnum. They last 2 look extremely generic.

Sorry Nick, not every dealer carries the products, that's up to their purchasing departments, decision making, etc.

We do have some cool new things in the works with this deal, but I'm not sure what all I'm allowed to say quite yet. Stay tuned!

Sorry Nick, not every dealer carries the products, that's up to their purchasing departments, decision making, etc.

We do have some cool new things in the works with this deal, but I'm not sure what all I'm allowed to say quite yet. Stay tuned!

Its all good, I just really wish they did, I was anticipating it

New stuff? Cant wait!

• 1 year later...

How do I get the GM bottles? I ordered a detail spray with the yellow corvette on it (which I’m guessing is the current label). That’s what was listed on the Chevy Mall website. But a standard bottle of detail spray showed up. I’d love to get my hands on a bottle with the yellow Vette and an older one with the red Vette. I already have the original one with the blue logo (photo attached)

BEBA5883-3576-4A8A-8571-AFD82C0328F0.jpeg