Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where Have You Worn Your Adam's Gear?

dipolley

Last Weekend the wife and I traveled up America's Highest Paved Road on Mount Evans, just west of Denver. Anyone who has ever looked at a can of Coors has seen this mountain. Once we got to the parking lot we hiked the rest of the way, summiting at 14,200 above sea level. It was 98 degrees in Denver and 41 degrees at the summit and was snowing. Luckily I had my trusty Adam's sweatshirt in the car.

This got me thinking, does anyone else have any great photos wearing thier Adam's shirts, hats, or other swag at memorable locations? Post up and share your pics.

DSCN8773-Copy-Copy.jpg

Edited by dipolley

I don't have proof, but a LOT of I-80, Reno, Salt Lake, Auburn, Indiana, the ACD Museum, The Steak House in Lincoln, Nebraska, The back of the Shop Truck for a stretch of I-69, and, my powder room.

Someone from Adam's should make beer koozie's for parties. Be great swag/advertising for the golf course too.. :cheers:

Koozies are an essential part of detailing gear. I always have some sort of beverage when I'm cleaning up the rides. Gotta stay hydrated, ya know.:thumbsup:

Great pictures, everyone looks great in their Adam's stuff! I however have not worn any Adam's stuff because none of the shirts or jackets were ever available in the " OMG, you're FAT" sizes! And I am not a hat wearer...so I have been out of luck!:(