Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Think My Wife Drank The Undercarriage Spray!

JBlack151

My wife has no real interest in my obsession of cleaning cars and sometimes I don't even think she is listening when I talk. She knows it's what makes me happy though. However tonight she proved me completely wrong.

We were watching the movie Wanderlust and at one point when they show an Escalade she starts saying, "Babe, look at all those swirls. They must not use Adam's!"

Well here's the shot from the movie that she noticed. I feel so proud right now. :D

a6f806a3-570a-1dc6.jpg

Ha, I know the feeling. When my wife started pointing things out when going down the road, I knew she was actually paying attention. She also came home one day last winter asking why the kitchen smelled like Detail Spray.

To the wives. :cheers:

Trained mine up well :lol:

Glass Cleaner, WW, and APC clean the house. Detail Spray when she isn't burning candles. If I could just get her to lay BG over all the glass tables...

Nice work man! Be proud!

I went with my brother in law to purchase his Nissan Altima.

Standing inside the showroom I was looking at the cars. Brand new $42,000 Maximas sitting there all swirled up under the lights.

I was amazed. I'd tear those salesman apart if I were buying one of those.

You guys & your wives give me hope. My lady (one day wifey) at least hand washes her swirled up Yukon & swirled up Accord herself. She ain't listening on my proper technique suggestions, yet. I refuse to polish the Yukon until she shows improvement. I guess when I put a ring on her finger she will come on over to the Adam's side of shine. :D

DX on CM4DX-GB via Tapatalk 2

I got my wife to actively participate in the correction of the paint on the Crown Vic. She did a great job and even commented on how good the products were, but the other day I get home from work and find a cookie sheet sitting on the roof of the Vic. Her hands were full and she just sat it there a minute (it was still there 30 mins later when I got home). At least the roof still needs more correction from them pulling the lightbar off.