Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pricing Changes on Some Products Coming

Agreed, it's the mints. And Mook, all in favor of Mook taking a pay cut raise your left hand :hi:

:lol::lol::lol:

:hi:

:lolsmack: J/K Mook is my buddy.. I will have to go back to annoying Dylan if Mook goes..

It is hard to afford this stuff. Being a full time student with two part time summer jobs. I do find that it is hard to afford such premium products. I find that making your own budget or allowance for these products based on what you need contrasted with what you can afford allows me to prioritize products I need as opposed to ones that I really don't "need". Do I really need Brilliant Glaze and Americana, when Buttery will work? Do I really need In and Out Spray when I just need to reach a little harder with my SVRT? I have plenty more examples. Price increases are apart of life from bread to petroleum, its all increased. Its all about making a budget for yourself and cut the fat off with products that are not essential or a necessity. If you do that, you will find that a small increase in price is not a disaster.

Thats why this company is so great! I completely understand and I thank you for keeping us loyal customers in the loop weather good or not. That's why German cars are so expensive, true quality comes at a price and with Adams you are receiving the best at great prices! Thanks again Dylan and Adam

For a very small business owner such as myself I can't afford not to continue to use Adam's Polishes. I know that Adam has taken into consideration the quality of his products. I know that he is counting on that quality to sell his products even after a small price increase. I know I'm still buying. Like someone else said, I just have to "trim the fat" elsewhere. Adam's is still my #1 product.

DX on CM4DX-GB via Tapatalk 2

Just like everything else in life, prices have increased. The unfortunate thing though is that wages have remained stagnant, while corporations are whining about not making any money, and yet are making larger profits than before. Not saying this is the case with Adams. It seems as though he really tries hard to take care of his employees, but not every business owner has the same mentality.

Edited by LFairbanks

For the love of concrete! It's funny so many things have gone up and it never dawned on me that Adams prices never did! Thanks Adam for thinking o us when considering your price increases! You rock!:rockon:

I guess I will be the first (maybe only) one to cringe a little when I see this. We are now talking about nearly $56 shipped for (1) ONE gallon of detail spray, Whoa Momma! Dont get me wrong I love Adams and dont mind paying a small premium for American made products and the guarantee but trying to justify some of the pricing is becoming more difficult for me as a responsible spender. I will definitely be dilluting my remaining supply for claying and drying usage from now on. When that runs out, who knows......hopefully the sales and specials will be frequent (fingers crossed). I do appreciate the heads up to keep the customer informed. Please dont flame me as I am still a loyal Adams user, just a completely honest one :2thumbs:

Purchase from an Adams dealer like GPC(gpcperformance.com). They have flat rate shipping( like $5) and free shipping over $100. Also since you're in TN it'll likely get there a little faster coming from PA. I normally get my stuff in 2 business days. You're still supporting Adams, and even better supporting Adams and an Adams reseller.

Purchase from an Adams dealer like GPC(gpcperformance.com). They have flat rate shipping( like $5) and free shipping over $100. Also since you're in TN it'll likely get there a little faster coming from PA. I normally get my stuff in 2 business days. You're still supporting Adams, and even better supporting Adams and an Adams reseller.

This is where I usually get my stuff now. Cheaper and faster shipping is a win-win for me, and it's still supporting Adam's.

How would you like to have a dealer like GPC 6 miles from your home? Talk about convenient! my wife visits once every couple of weeks for supplies! My stock is always fresh.:D

Friends, I've just read every post in this thread, and appreciate every one of you!

Completely understand the points raised here, and indeed, with the Forum discount and regular specials, it should not hurt.

Still, keep the comments and input coming.

I'm listing, appreciate your point of view, and will do whatever we can to keep our products priced right.

Thank you.:thumbsup:

Sometimes we forget how fortunate we are, I have never been on a retail site that accepts a constant discount and has a sale everyday. Also not to mention having the founder of the company so readily available and willing to listen to input and feed back. While mostly all of us have an opinion on the price change, I'd bet the farm that there are very few people on here who will stop buying!

How would you like to have a dealer like GPC 6 miles from your home? Talk about convenient! my wife visits once every couple of weeks for supplies! My stock is always fresh.:D

that would be too tempting for me. I'd be broke all the time. :lol:

I'll be honest... I've backed out of a few online shopping carts on the website recently because the prices were kind of shocking. My fiance got me a $25 gift certificate and it's crazy how LITTLE that will get you unless you're looking to cover shipping costs on a large order or something like that.

Having said that, I will still keep a stock of Car Shampoo on hand. I love that stuff.