Customer Service 866.965.0400

Heading To Chicago..Need Ideas

DP 08 GXP

we are heading to chicago in a few days for our 1 year anniversary and was wondering what we should definitely go see? we will be there 3 days so we planned on going to the taste of chicago and to watch a singer the 2nd day also thinking we are going to navy peer that day...we also want to go to the sears tower and to see the bean thing in millennium park...the last day we will be eating at giodano's to get some chicago style pizza...any other places or things you would suggest for us to go do or see?

You'll have the Shedd Aquarium, the Planetarium, the Chicago Field Museum all right there... Can't go wrong with any of those and they're all within walking distance from the Bean.

You bringing the Goat? If so, maybe you can pick a date to meet some of the crew from the Chicago Holden Connection.

You'll have the Shedd Aquarium, the Planetarium, the Chicago Field Museum all right there... Can't go wrong with any of those and they're all within walking distance from the Bean.

You bringing the Goat? If so, maybe you can pick a date to meet some of the crew from the Chicago Holden Connection.

Don't take the goat to wrigley field they won't let you in.

Ryan

Here is my opinion. Just go have fun and take it as it comes. I know whenever I seriously plan something it is usually too much. We usually do this when we go to Florida. And we come home burned out. Next year it will be whatever we decide to do on a daily basis. Even if it just means spending time relaxing at the pool where we stay.

Have fun Derek! Hope you have a fun trip. I'm sure there will be a whole bunch of nasty dirty swirled up trucks waiting for you to work on when you get back! :D

thanks...its pretty bad when i start having detailing nightmares lol

Where are you staying near? Michigan Ave?

Sounds like everyone beat me to the punch. Save the trip to Navy Pier for later on wens and saturday cause they have fireworks.

If you're looking for food, besides the taste, there is Ed Debevic's, Gino's East, Giordano's, Gene and Jude's, Superdawg, Manny's Deli, Grand Lux Cafe to name a few but all food in Chicago is good casue rent isn't cheap so if you're not bringing in customers you're closed.

Come here and spend lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 'cuz we broke!!!

/rant on

BTW: I won't go to Chicago for almost any reason. In fact the only way I'll go is if the company Sox tickets are available. I'll go to the game and spend $0 at Comiskey. And it'll ALWAYS be Comiskey to me, not the Cel. A cell is what you put prisoners in.

Chicago, IMHO it's what's wrong with Illinois. Don't believe me? Just ask most any Illinoisan that lives south of I-80.

/end rant

Where are you staying near? Michigan Ave?

Sounds like everyone beat me to the punch. Save the trip to Navy Pier for later on wens and saturday cause they have fireworks.

If you're looking for food, besides the taste, there is Ed Debevic's, Gino's East, Giordano's, Gene and Jude's, Superdawg, Manny's Deli, Grand Lux Cafe to name a few but all food in Chicago is good casue rent isn't cheap so if you're not bringing in customers you're closed.

we are staying at the kickerbocker hotel