Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ken Block's Gymkhana 5

AZGTO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus&list=UU-LqvZMkzlQIT2Wy6LyE1_A&index=1&feature=plcp]DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FIVE: ULTIMATE URBAN PLAYGROUND; SAN FRANCISCO - YouTube[/ame]

I just got an email saying this came out today and I was just about to watch it. Thanks for saving me the search. :thumbsup:

I want to see Gymkhana 6 with Ken Block in an actual high speed chase with the police! :D

Sure, he makes it look easy when he's driving his Fiesta, but he's not so impressive driving a Reliant Robin :jester:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhd-8m7l5DQ]Ken Block Rolls Robin - YouTube[/ame]

IDK After watching this one I just wanted it to end. Tons of takes, pieced together. Not to mention Ken block is an a-hole, stuck up, prick... There are much better out there than him, like the semi and drift motorcycles.

This is one of my favorites and I watch Rhys Millen on the drift circuit. Notice the lack of previous tire marks in the whole video... which means one try and its good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ9Ydy2N4I&feature=player_embedded]Genesis Coupe Drift Car Heist from Hyundai Headquarters featuring Rhys Millen - YouTube[/ame]

another few are good to watch is the drift semi, as well as the drift bikes. Id say the drift bikes is one of my favorites overall.

IDK After watching this one I just wanted it to end. Tons of takes, pieced together. Not to mention Ken block is an a-hole, stuck up, prick... There are much better out there than him, like the semi and drift motorcycles.

This is one of my favorites and I watch Rhys Millen on the drift circuit. Notice the lack of previous tire marks in the whole video... which means one try and its good.

another few are good to watch is the drift semi, as well as the drift bikes. Id say the drift bikes is one of my favorites overall.

That took less skill than what ken was doing. Seem a bit slow and boring to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I could really care less about how many takes are in one of these videos... I'm in it for the entertainment value and as long as thats the attitude you take going in thats all it needs to be. If I wanted single camera continuous shooting I'd watch a real race.

As far as his personality, I had a chance to meet him... seemed like a pretty ordinary guy to me. Was completely humble and polite in the brief time I chatted with him.