Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any Xbox 360 L4D2 People Out Here?

THE Mook

ohhhh so not good enough for me to play MW3 with eh? I see how you roll ;)

Well if you ever feel like playing, my GT is above.

hahaha not that at all man. I've had some issues with giving out my gamertag in the past, including but not limited to my data being stolen, and my XBL account needing investigated, etc.

I just don't share it anymore! Plus, the crew I used to be a main player on, we don't lose.

Mook one of these nights we need to run some forza again!

I would, however, they refuse to put the TBSS in the game, even after ALL the DLC they have put out. I'm forever mad at them.

Zombies > Car racing on a game all day!!!

I would, however, they refuse to put the TBSS in the game, even after ALL the DLC they have put out. I'm forever mad at them.

Zombies > Car racing on a game all day!!!

lets slay some zombies one of these next few nights!

I don't have L4D2 but look me up anytime you want to play any of the following:

Gears3, MW3, GhostRecon:Future Soldier, MTG, Forza3 or 4, TigerWoods12

Im down for some gears 3 ANY TIME... its kind of one of the forgotten games. I love it though. My gamer tag is above if you want to add me Ill keep an eye out for it and gears 3 it up!

Mook, if I find my L4D2.... THEN can I join the cool kill em club? :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Had the opportunity to play with Tegeler and his buddy last night on Dark Carnival for a bit. I made the mistake of letting them know about the Garden Gnome achievement, and we spent a LOT of time trying to get that done! Too bad for most of it, I was the only one shooting! :lol: that made it harder!

Hope to be on again tonight!~

:rockon::2thumbs:

Id have to go buy it used again but id still be down to play if you were needing more people to play? Or if you just wanted to play in general...

If youre comfortable with sharing your GT now, just send it in a PM so its not in the open.

Had the opportunity to play with Tegeler and his buddy last night on Dark Carnival for a bit. I made the mistake of letting them know about the Garden Gnome achievement, and we spent a LOT of time trying to get that done! Too bad for most of it, I was the only one shooting! :lol: that made it harder!

Hope to be on again tonight!~

:rockon::2thumbs:

We both eneded up getting the achievment! And Howdy ended up using guns to beat it. So we will have to play another map with mele weapons only. And you had coach helping you out shooting :jester:

We both eneded up getting the achievment! And Howdy ended up using guns to beat it. So we will have to play another map with mele weapons only. And you had coach helping you out shooting :jester:

We can't count the cpu scrubs! How much longer did it take yall? I don't believe I have the Melee Cheevo either, so I can certainly help whack-a-Zombie!

I really wanna play the old maps with the new characters, and the new maps with Bill and Zoey! Rochelle is my fav on the new game.

:thumbsup: It was great playing with you guys last night. THANK YOU!

took us maybe 15 more minutes only once I convinced howdy to shoot a gun instead of use a guitar lol. We are on almost any night of the week and always up to play! all 3 of us can go for the melee achievment lol.

If we could JUST GET DEMON to go get it. Dude is awesome at the game, and he and I back in the day (along with a couple others) used to make life total hell on anyone that played us. :rockon: