Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any Xbox 360 L4D2 People Out Here?

THE Mook

What time? I was on from 9pm to 10pm central time. Even downloaded cold stream already...

You get my request?

Yeah I saw it...hard to stop, read a message, or even look at one while the Zombies are doing a tap dance all over your head!

Look for us tonight man!

Mook:rockon:

Ill be GREAT bait. In fact im a master of it! It has been a while but wont take me long to get into the swing of things. No melee for me, I like to shoot things with bullets and not chop them down!

I get off work at 5:30 central time and plan to hop on then. Do I need to download the first DLC as well? If so Ill do that asap.

You other gentlemen feel free to add me as well to get me more experience to try to fit into your ranks...

Ill DL the other one once I get home then and get some practice in.

BTW, $34 from walmart, brand new, no scratches like the one id get from the craigslist creeper. Cost me about zero in gas since it was on my way back from dinner plans! Plus no wait time for shipping :)

Ill DL the other one once I get home then and get some practice in.

BTW, $34 from walmart, brand new, no scratches like the one id get from the craigslist creeper. Cost me about zero in gas since it was on my way back from dinner plans! Plus no wait time for shipping :)

30$ DL from XBL

I do recall...... get it off get it off... thanks....

Although we couldn't touch your scores.......

That's what makes this game great. GOTTA have team. i like talking smack in the lobby AFTER we win about all the kills i got....but i get the kills protecting and cover you guys...it be my job.

You are welcome for carrying you across that bridge last night Demon!:lolsmack::lolsmack: Had a good time playing some VS with you and Mook.

that bridge reminded me, QUICKLY, exactly why i sold that game in the first place. 3 times...completely frozen in place....then warp across the map to being incapped. only so much i can do.

that bridge reminded me, QUICKLY, exactly why i sold that game in the first place. 3 times...completely frozen in place....then warp across the map to being incapped. only so much i can do.

We need to make sure you or I are the Lobby Leader. I know for a fact, your connection is pretty solid. I would love to learn the maps a little more before going back to VS Mode. That was fun, but you know as well as I do...our hits on the first game just kept on coming because we knew those maps very well.