Customer Service 866.965.0400

Photoshop help please

txredgt

Just looking for a little touch up on this picture:

DSC_0041.jpg

If someone could remove the sign on the far right side of the picture and then just fill in that spot with the tin background I would be ever so greatful! :cheers:

Just looking for a little touch up on this picture:

If someone could remove the sign on the far right side of the picture and then just fill in that spot with the tin background I would be ever so greatful! :cheers:

OK, here is Version 1, a very very quick fix (less than 10 seconds using Photoshop new 'content aware fill' tool). Getting the ribbing of the metal over the area of the sign will take a while longer but wanted your thoughts on this one.

DSC_0041-ver1.jpg

Thanks! That looks a lot better than with the sign there. Ive barely used photoshop before, but is there anyway to keep the tin vs the wooden area to cover it up? Thanks again I really appreciate it.

Thanks! That looks a lot better than with the sign there. Ive barely used photoshop before, but is there anyway to keep the tin vs the wooden area to cover it up? Thanks again I really appreciate it.

I saw the updated pic and said to myself it looks exactly the same, then i saw your post :lolsmack: I really need to learn how to use photoshop

I saw the updated pic and said to myself it looks exactly the same, then i saw your post :lolsmack: I really need to learn how to use photoshop

You and me both. I have CS5 and still haven't figured it all out. I have several books on it, and have watched numerous videos on YouTube and I still scratch my head. The abilities that it has are amazing.

That's so cool, good job Dylan. I really need to sit down and take some time to learn this since we have it installed on 2 of our Mac's. My wife uses it all the time for her art work and online store. It's so cool to see how much you can do.