Customer Service 866.965.0400

All Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle PA last weekend...

We just can't be everywhere all the time. Tough choices were made this year to be at the shows we are at. It costs a LOT of money to get to and successfully do a show. Travel, Lodging, all that for the team, plus shipping product, etc.

Last weekend we were at a Camaro Superfest in Yesplaintis, MI. I know I spelled that poorly.

We just can't be everywhere all the time. Tough choices were made this year to be at the shows we are at. It costs a LOT of money to get to and successfully do a show. Travel, Lodging, all that for the team, plus shipping product, etc.

Last weekend we were at a Camaro Superfest in Yesplaintis, MI. I know I spelled that poorly.

Fair enough, I was just looking forward to grabbing some stuff, like the rolling Detail cart, more microfibres and some gallon jugs, bulky stuff. Shipping costs to Canada make ordering online a poor 2nd choice.

I'll be at the LX and Beyond show in Ohio in a couple of weeks are there any retail vendors nearby you could recommend where I could pick up that stuff? I'm not super familiar with US Auto Products stores.

Don't you have Show and Shine up in Ontario to grab things? I know I pack boxes for Don like at least twice a month.

Remember too, at shows, we don't necessarily bring all the heavy items. It costs us money to get them there, and back if they don't sell.

Sure I've ordered off him once, good online store but last time I looked he didn't have the rolling cart but I can get the liquid stuff and towels there anyway. I may just have to bite the bullet and get the cart from your online store and use the birthday code to help offset the shipping costs. That's what I was really hoping to get at Carlisle. I got your Complete Porter Cable kit there last year along with a couple of your buckets and saved some good money doing so over ordering online.:thumbsup:

That seat is a pretty nice tool to have.

We will be at Corvettes at Carlisle. If you wanted to coordinate it, we could probably add one just for you. I would talk to Lynn or Ashley about perhaps paying for it the week before, but us delivering at the show for ya.

Mook

That seat is a pretty nice tool to have.

We will be at Corvettes at Carlisle. If you wanted to coordinate it, we could probably add one just for you. I would talk to Lynn or Ashley about perhaps paying for it the week before, but us delivering at the show for ya.

Mook

Ah thanx but I'll be at the LX And Beyond show, I'll check some retailers on the trip there to see if I get lucky. The rest I can order from Show and Shine.