Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Additions to the Family

Osok

I just cant shoot glocks. Never been a fan of them and I have tried to get to like them but I cant do it. I made the plunge and got an XDM 9mm 4.5" and LOVE it. Im probably 300 rounds deep into it in the first week I had it. I have another 300 rounds that I bought that I have not shot yet.

As for grips, I hate the sandpaper grips. the talon grips I have held were very nice.

I cant get over the cases these guns in... That S&W 22 case is better than some but a lot look like nice case outside... egg foam inside. I love what the XDM's come in.

2012-06-20_21-23-58_243.jpg

2012-06-20_21-24-37_273.jpg

I also shoot the Hornady Critical Defense. Best advice I got was buy 5-7 boxes of different type of ammunition as well as different grains and find out which shoots out of your gun the best. Some rounds dont eject well. Some just dont feel that they shoot right. While I was at the range, I had someone load the magazine for me randomly with 4 rounds of 5 different types of ammunition and write down the order that they loaded the magazine. I would take them one shot at a time and say whether I liked it or didnt like it. Ended up that every time I shot a critical defense round that was the ones I picked. Kind of my own way to do it but I had fun with it and in the end I picked what I like.

Continuing with ammo.... ammo is like xbox vs play station, camaro vs mustang.... everyone has their own opinions on whats best and what you need... YOU pick what you need and go with it.

In most states you need a permit to carry a firearm

Of course you live in Illinois which is the only state in the Union that does not allow carry permits.

Exactly! This is why Illinois and especially Chicago are so safe...oh wait:help::willy:

In most states you need a permit to carry a firearm

Of course you live in Illinois which is the only state in the Union that does not allow carry permits

Yep, and that means no one carries either.:2thumbs:

Yep, and that means no one carries either.:2thumbs:

nobody except the criminals get to... they carry whether they have conceal and carry or not. I dont find it fair that they have the jump on me while carrying a loaded weapon.

I've put countless rounds through a G19. My favorite gun of all time. With a ton of practice you can drive nails with it.

Just picked up a SR22 to accompany my 22/45. Put about 300 rounds through it today. I think it's a keeper.

Just an update..my wife and I took a visit to two of the local ranges. After visiting the second one which is much bigger we opted to sign up for membership there. Now we have a place to shoot whenever we want year round!!

We take the NRA basic pistol class this Friday and then they require we take a range safety class/competency test before we're carded to access the ranges (that's happening next Sunday).

Can't wait to get these pistols to the range!!

has anyone shot [span style=font-weight: bold]BOTH[/span] a lcp and a bodyguard? which one did you like better? we dont have any ranges around to rent guns to try them both out. i will not be my primary carry because i buying a shield in 9mm once i can find one in the area

sent from my cellular device using tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Deb and i finished day two today of the NRA basic pistol class. Finally got to put some rounds downrange. I have to say ive found my next addiction. It was awesomesauce! Saddly though my shooting skills arent as awesome lol. But hey more reason to go to the range often.

• 4 weeks later...