Customer Service 866.965.0400

Since I have been home from college and working full time, I have been able to place quite a few orders with Adam's and the customer service on my last one just seals the deal on my love of Adams Polishes! When I first logged on the retail site I noticed they had some stickers/decals and I knew I wanted one for my truck. Before I could place my order they tragically disappeared from the site. So sunday night for the heck of it, while ordering Brilliant Glaze, I figured it was worth a shot to reach out to the team and see if they had any stickers. In my order notes I asked if there were any stickers in stock, and too my sweet surprise they do! It made my day! Coming home just a few minutes ago and opening my package and finding that little sticker that made all the difference! Thank you so much guys! This really made my day :reckon:

post-7222-13681808191_thumb.jpg

Thats right... classified billing/shipping address and discount code :glasses:

Edited by slicksierra

Nice, I asked for some on my order this week and received a couple too. It was great to open the box and see that surprised, it made my day. It's the small things like this that makes Adams a GREAT company.

Those are nice stickers too! Just remember when you put them on the outside of your car (hopefully a window lol) to stay away from it with microfiber. MF WILL peel them off. Other than that, they are pressure washer proof!