Customer Service 866.965.0400

HydroFoamer nozzle attachment my fix

Blue04SSS

Question

I have a hydrofoamer foam gun that I bought from thompson racing I believe a year ago. I wanted more power from the nozzle to actually rinse down the vehicle to knock dirt and grit off. So instead of buying a pressure washer or a firehose nozzle which Ive been debating for a while, I decided to skip the quick disconnects and shutoff valve and just make a tip for the nozzle where the foamer normally connects. I figured hey I already have a quick disconnect and the nozzle shuts off why not. It actually turned out better than I thought. Best of all, I made it and its made in the USA :patriot:

20120714_195102.jpg

20120714_195121.jpg

20120714_171602.jpg

16 answers to this question

I really didnt think this would get any interest. Ill check tomorrow if the lathes have any free time. I setup/program/run the cnc mills so i dont know what the lathes schedule looks like. If there is time ill order some nylon and make more peices. Im not sure if I can have a group buy on this forum for peices i make. Ill check on that.

I can make them also on my mill, a ballpark guess would be about 15$ shipped, which could change. They would be made of black nylon. Let me know who is interested and maybe Ill order material tomorrow and make a couple.