Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza: Horizon

THE Mook

• 2 months later...

I downloaded the demo last night and the thing keeps freezing on me. Anyone else get it? I have deleted it and downloaded it twice with same results. The little gameplay I had I think it will be an awesome game so I am definatly getting it im just wondering if I am the only one having problems

What is it? No clue.

Sorry Mook, I don't know what it is either.....:o

It's cool gents!

This is a new driver game for the xbox360 that will be out soon! They took and made this one with some tracks created based on Colorado Highways and such. SO AWESOME. :thumbsup:

We have a large contingent of Gamers here on the forum, and a large contingent of those who like to cruise on the Gaming Highways!

Mook

I doubt I will. I just got Borderlands 2 and have a WAYS to go with that. Just got another year of XBL for $40.99! Odds are Ill hate it but I plan to get MW Black Ops 2... Just to play a shooter and play with a lot of people and friends on my list. That should keep me set for a while. I still never got super deep into 4. Played it for a few months then just lost the drive of it.

Maybe this will be better?

Well whatever problem I had with xbox is fixed. I had to unplug everything and remove the harddrive for a couple minutes and put all back together and turned on no issues so yesterday I went and preordered forza horizon, black ops 2, and hitman absolution. gonna be a busy winter lol

• 3 weeks later...

This game is pretty addictive, and a nice change of pace for my Borderlands 2 second, True Vault Hunter Mode, playthrough.

There isn't a TBSS, but I did see a '12 GCSRT8. I have been using a multitude of cars to this point to win, and the Barnfinds are a REAL nice touch!

Mook

This isn't your typical Forza game. This has a LOT of Midnight Club blended into it. Barn Finds for rare cars, special Top Gear like challenges for award cars...you have to race to earn the next "bracelet" to unlock more races/bosses. They did a nice job with Colorado. Instead of earning discounts through loyalty, you search the map for billboards to drive thru. Each counts for 1% off. I have a few cars I am LOVING right now. The ZL-1 Camaro, Inferno Orange Metallic, is CRAZY when you start modding it.

Mook

Just about done with my first play through.

Haven't tackled any of the street races yet, one more barn find to unlock, and I am sure a few more car challenges. I am not yet ranked #1 in the world, still around the #30 mark. Still have about 7-8 races before the Final Event.

So different than a typical Forza, and twice the Free Roam Map size of NFSMW:2012.

I imagine that with DLC, map expansion can be easily added. Already have cars out for purchase on the DLC side too.

Here is my 2012 Jeep SRT8

GetPhoto.ashx?game=Horizon&id=567059&full=true

My ZL1

GetPhoto.ashx?game=Horizon&id=567807&full=true

Was able to put in a little work on this last night. I am all but complete on the Horizon Festival Events. Only the final race left. I started the Street Racing portion last night. Typical Forza, the races have car class limitations. The Street Races are a little more intense because there is traffic and whatnot in the middle of the race. Really allows, if you are crafty, you to be an absolute jerk to the other racers! HAHAHAHA

There is a Rally Pack expansion coming out before Christmas, and at least 5 more car packs coming too. I was able to hit 226 in my ZR1 last night. SO MUCH fun being able to do that on a Colorado road!

Mook