Customer Service 866.965.0400

Group buy on hydrofoamer nozzle tips!!

Blue04SSS

The parts got shipped today to those that paid. My friend who packed and shipped them for me got a new delivery guy and he never showed up on friday. You guys got a hell of a deal, cost to ship was almost 15 on some. Haha no biggie. Was never trying to get rich making parts for people on here. Hope you all receive them soon and enjoy them.

I should of used usps flat rate boxes, but my friend ships a lot of stuff out of his company so he normally gets a discount. Some apparently were like 11-12$ others were like 5-8$. Im not worried about it, as long as everyone gets theirs without a problem and likes them im glad.

hey finally had a chance to use mine today and wow, its great! didn't use it on the truck though had to wash down the driveway an this thing really gives some great pressure.....cleaned the expansion joints of the driveway with it haha..... and ya you definitely over did it with the shipping, probably coulda used a padded envelope an that woulda worked fine......awesome quality part, thanks for putting the time into it an making it for us!

I didnt ship them, i had a friend do it for me. We both make parts for boeing so we kinda go overboard on protection sometimes. I guess its better he overdid it than under. Haha. Im glad everyone likes them so far. You are all welcome. Im just glad I could make a couple people happy and have more use out of their hydrofoamer sprayer.