Customer Service 866.965.0400

Multi-Quote

DAVE SXT

How do I go about doing a multi-quote? I'm old school, sorry. I did search multi-quote and multi quote but nothing came back. Thanks.

Try opening two browser and copy and paste the second quote into the message you opened first.

How do I go about doing a multi-quote? I'm old school, sorry. I did search multi-quote and multi quote but nothing came back. Thanks.

I am guessing but that should work until an IT guru sets us straight.

Click the little "+" button next to the quote button for any post that you want to quote, in addition to hitting "quote" to one of the other posts.

Make sense?

IE

You have something I want to quote, so does Dylan. I click the + button for you and the Quote button for Dylan, and they both populate into the text box.

Mook

Click the little "+" button next to the quote button for any post that you want to quote, in addition to hitting "quote" to one of the other posts.

Make sense?

IE

You have something I want to quote, so does Dylan. I click the + button for you and the Quote button for Dylan, and they both populate into the text box.

Mook

Worked as described. Thanks Mook.

I had always just copy/pasted.

Make sense?

IE

Mook

I never knew what that button was for. I guess I haven't seen it on other forums.

:2thumbs:

I've been using this trick for a while..

but what if you want to quote a post that has a quote in it that you would like to carry over?

Quoteception :)

Just multi-quote the two things you want and move the second quote inside the quote tags of the first quote.

I've been using this trick for a while..

but what if you want to quote a post that has a quote in it that you would like to carry over?

Quoteception :)

Just multi-quote the two things you want and move the second quote inside the quote tags of the first quote.

Like this

I've done that before, but you have to look back and find the first quote in order to do that.. I wasn't sure if there was a faster way, especially if the first quote is on a dif page

I've done that before, but you have to look back and find the first quote in order to do that.. I wasn't sure if there was a faster way, especially if the first quote is on a dif page
I don't think there's an easy way for that.
You kids and your Trix.

What tricks? :jester:

Make sense?

IE

Mook

I've been here for over 2 years and just now i'm figuring this out! :lolsmack: