Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Pillars plasti dipped

StormChaser

NICE!!!! Been seeing a lot of people doing this lately on their pillars. You should of took the after picture with the windows down (like the before) to help see the black a little better. I can see the difference though, and it came out great! :thumbsup:

OK, maybe I'm blind, but I see NO difference here. Is it just a poor picture quality issue?

Kind of agree here. Although I know where the A Pillars are located (front of car at either end of windshield) I think you could have taken a better angle. Certainly a closer shot would help greatly.

That being said, awesome job. I love the dip on pillars. Protects them and prevents the greasy palm/finger look. Very nice!

Yeah, I just really don't see much difference, no more than the difference in lighting would account for anyway. Maybe if they were pictures of the A pillars instead of the center of the windshield it might be more apparent.

I didn't say anything initially (and didn't want to rain on the parade), cuz I didn't see any difference either, other than the side windows were up in one pic and down in the other pic. :o

Any other pics of the change? Maybe from the interior?

Edited by DaveVY

Because of all the reflection coming off the glass, you can't see real well. Those are done on the inside plastic. They are a light grey color from the factory. I know what I am doing on my lunch hour now.

Nice Brandi!

Mook

LOL SS guys get it. Those were cell pics that were taken by my better half. My dark SS makes it difficult to tell. Here is an interior shot since I just happen to be in my SS.

4257513a-db60-6942.jpg

What the B pillars look like ...A pillars looked like this.

4257513a-dbcd-dea9.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, the INSIDE A pillars are Plasti-dipped, I see it now. I was looking at the outside of the pillars (of which not much is visible.) I was trying to figure out how anyone could tell a difference in just the thin strip that you can see. :lol:

LOL SS guys get it. Those were cell pics that were taken by my better half. My dark SS makes it difficult to tell. Here is an interior shot since I just happen to be in my SS.

4257513a-db60-6942.jpg

What the B pillars look like ...A pillars looked like this.

4257513a-dbcd-dea9.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Your dash needs Leather Conditioner.

:willy:

Don't worry Mook, it will be taken care of.

I guess I could see the difference right away since I always played those 'What's different between the two photos' games. Even if I didn't have a hand in doing it, I still would have seen it.

You all must be getting old... :jester:

Don't worry Mook, it will be taken care of.

I guess I could see the difference right away since I always played those 'What's different between the two photos' games. Even if I didn't have a hand in doing it, I still would have seen it.

You all must be getting old... :jester:

Well who takes exterior photos to show off interior mods? This is all your fault. :jester:

Honestly, I didn't get it until just now...and I own two of these trucks. That does look 100x better. I've never liked the two-tone interior in these trucks. Nice work! :thumbsup:

Well who takes exterior photos to show off interior mods? This is all your fault. :jester:

LMAO. The purpose of exterior pics is to show how annoying the stick pillars are and how much they stood out.

Because when you look at the TBSS from head on that's actually the most noticeable difference. :P That's okay I take the blame for everything else so just blame it on me.

I fully blame Matt.. Brandi is innocent (cough) in all of this! LOL Seriously looks KICK ***!! Couple that with the black headliner that guy on the TBSS forums is making and its SICKNESS 101!~

Black headliner eh? PM me with info please!!!

Honestly, I didn't get it until just now...and I own two of these trucks. That does look 100x better. I've never liked the two-tone interior in these trucks. Nice work! :thumbsup:

It's actually nicer to drive at night time too. You don't have that 'whited out' glare from others headlights when they are approaching you.