Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big news for my family!

Jlightning347

Let me know if you come up with any boy names... We're having a heck of a time at it...

I think we decided on Ella for a girl though... Not sure why, but we both like it... Perhaps because our sons name is Eli... lol How lame is that?

We're lost for a boy. We'd LOVE to have a first name that starts with an S. (long story)

Let me know if you come up with any boy names... We're having a heck of a time at it...

I think we decided on Ella for a girl though... Not sure why, but we both like it... Perhaps because our sons name is Eli... lol How lame is that?

We're lost for a boy. We'd LOVE to have a first name that starts with an S. (long story)

Our baby's nick name is baby C now because we don"t know if its a boy or girl just yet.

If its a boy his name will be Cody.

If it ends up being a girl her name will be Chloe.

Great choice for a girl's name (Ella).

Since you said a boy's name with an "S". Some that I thought of: Sean, Samuel, Solomon, Scott, Sawyer, Saul, Steven, Seth, Sherman