Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking in from Parker, Colorado

JMAN311

Got my 2013 ZL1 in last month and want to keep it looking great. I've been looking at alot of different detailing products and think that I will be going with the Adam's product line. I've had my eye on the Adam's Essential Detail Kit (not sure if it's overkill or if I should just buy a few of the items from the kit seperately). There are alot of great recommendations on the Camaro5 forum so I figured I couldn't go wrong joining here. I also believe strongly in supporting local businesses :2thumbs:

Here is a few photos of my new ride. Looking forward to taking some after using the Adam's polish/wax :D

post-8442-136818083853_thumb.jpg

post-8442-136818083861_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jason. Love your ZL-1!

If you have any questions about any of the Adam's products or techniques, just ask away and the forum will help you out!

And BTW nothing is "overkill" when it comes to keeping your ride shining!

:welcomebanner::patriot::welcomebanner:

Sick car man, feel free to ask any questions you may have. Several of us have Camaros or have detailed them before...

Thanks, great looking ride you have as well :)

Welcome to the forum Jason. Love your ZL-1!

If you have any questions about any of the Adam's products or techniques, just ask away and the forum will help you out!

And BTW nothing is "overkill" when it comes to keeping your ride shining!

:welcomebanner::patriot::welcomebanner:

I actually just ordered the Essentials Detail Kit and I'll hopefully be picking it up after work at their showroom up in Louisville, I can't wait!

Welcome Jason! Great choice with the ZL1! And great to see another Colorado customer! You should really go out to the new warehouse in Lafayette some time soon. Not only will you save on shipping, it's a great opportunity to meet the crew there and get exactly what you need!!

Made it into the showroom after work! Patti was really great and took me back into the warehouse to get my detail kit and show me around the facility. What a great bunch of folks. Really glad I purchased from Adam's. Now I just need to find the time to use all the cool new products.

post-8442-136818083899_thumb.jpg

Welcome, stunning car! I grew up in Parker before moving to the east coast, I miss it every day.

I grew up in Nebraska before moving to Colorado, I don't miss Nebraska at all, LOL

hello-1-1.gif:hi::hi:

OMG...my dream car that I can't afford right now. BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks for posting up the pics!! Vrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm :burnout::burnout:

Thanks! :hi:

Welcome' date=' and you have made the right choice.[/quote']

:2thumbs:

:welcomebanner: Jason!:welcomebanner:

Nice ZL1, I detailed a silver convertible the other day!:drool:

Very cool, any pics?

Not just the right choice, but the offical, licenced choice of GM. Adam's is the official car care product for the Camaro and Corvette.

Welcome.

I saw that before ordering, it sure made it easier to decide on Adam's :)

• 4 weeks later...
Awesome looking ZL1! Best car on the market right now! I'm saving up for an Inferno Orange coupe right now too. Glad to see you got the exposed carbon fiber weave hood and black wheel options!

Thanks, and I totally agree :rockon: Can't wait to see the IOM coupe when you get it. Are you thinking 2014 model? Or holding out for the 6th gen? I plan to trade my 2013 off on the 2nd model year of the 6th gen....maybe I'll try to preorder from your dealership when the time comes if you guys don't charge market adjustments.

Thanks, and I totally agree :rockon: Can't wait to see the IOM coupe when you get it. Are you thinking 2014 model? Or holding out for the 6th gen? I plan to trade my 2013 off on the 2nd model year of the 6th gen....maybe I'll try to preorder from your dealership when the time comes if you guys don't charge market adjustments.

I'm just 23 so I'm waiting on a used 2013 once people stop marking them up $10,000 (would get a '12 but I need the awesome new rimless rearview mirror). So I'm probably 3-5 years away but I do get to drive all the cars for free here so I will happily wait :).

We do not do market ajustments, both ZL1's we have sold have been at sticker price even though the big Denver stores think we are crazy for letting them go for that price. That just isn't how we do business. We won't get another one until January or Febuary though because they are keeping production so low :(.

I did help with delivery of a black on black ZL1 convertible on Monday. It was bought by none other than Adam himself! He wouldn't let us PDI it or anything, he is doing a new detailing video with it for GM.

I'm just 23 so I'm waiting on a used 2013 once people stop marking them up $10,000 (would get a '12 but I need the awesome new rimless rearview mirror). So I'm probably 3-5 years away but I do get to drive all the cars for free here so I will happily wait :).

We do not do market ajustments, both ZL1's we have sold have been at sticker price even though the big Denver stores think we are crazy for letting them go for that price. That just isn't how we do business. We won't get another one until January or Febuary though because they are keeping production so low :(.

I did help with delivery of a black on black ZL1 convertible on Monday. It was bought by none other than Adam himself! He wouldn't let us PDI it or anything, he is doing a new detailing video with it for GM.

Very cool, I will definately keep Purifoy in mind for my future Chevy purchases. Maybe you could buy my 2013 in 3+ yrs when I'm ready to order a new one ;)

Very cool, I will definately keep Purifoy in mind for my future Chevy purchases. Maybe you could buy my 2013 in 3+ yrs when I'm ready to order a new one ;)

Exactly what I was thinking!! That would be awesome knowing I'm buying a car that has been owned by an Adam's user!:rockon: