Customer Service 866.965.0400

quart or half gallon foam gun??

angels05ss

Question

19 answers to this question

thanks everyone...is gilmour a decent brand to buy?

i just bought the gilmour 75QGFMR and it does good. Don't expect it to put foam on the truck like a foam lance will but it does a decent job. I also have a sierra crew cab and it is enough to put foam on.

I can't tell you where, as we at Adam's have a big No China policy...long story short, part of those are made in China, and we can't carry them...

so if you click here....

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hydrofoamer]Amazon.com: hydrofoamer[/ame]

unless you are doing 2+ cars at one time, I'd go with the quart. I always have plenty left after doing my wife's SUV, but I guess that depends on which setting you have it. On the next to last setting for the "full foam" is where I like to be...

I know I am bringing up an older thread but I am looking into a foam gun for the regular garden hose. Can anyone tell me what is the difference in the models of Gilmore Guns? (95,  75 ect..) Also I see that the Gilmore Guns on that large internet buying site say that the Gilmore Guns are "Made in USA" What was the reason that Adams stopped carrying them?

Thanks,

Ron

I know I am bringing up an older thread but I am looking into a foam gun for the regular garden hose. Can anyone tell me what is the difference in the models of Gilmore Guns? (95,  75 ect..) Also I see that the Gilmore Guns on that large internet buying site say that the Gilmore Guns are "Made in USA" What was the reason that Adams stopped carrying them?

Thanks,

Ron

They may say they are Made in the USA, but snap the plastic cover off the nozzle, and POP....Made in China.  My experience with the Gilmour vs the Hyrdofoamer Foam Guns tells me the Hydrofoamer is a better tool.  I like the foaming action better.    There currently to my knowledge isn't a Made in the USA Foam Gun for sale.

Qt size is great.  If you get the half gallon, just think about how much product you have to tediously work, to get back into the gallon container it came from (of 5 gal drum if you fancy).

A foam gun makes the job easier but it just helps get extra product on the vehicle.  2 Bucket wash follows it every time.  :)