Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bottle holder from Adam's detailing cart

txranger22

You can also try to get another from Adam's.. give them a call..

:iagree:

I'm pretty sure they can get you a second one. If not, post your results here and I can point you in the right direction, but only if the Adam's crew can't take care of you first. They aren't cheap for what they are by any means.

I spoke with Matt a few minutes ago, they don't have any in stock; however, plan on having some and will be in touch. Thanks for the options and advice everyone.

The red ones we have sent out were actually part of the Warehouse. :lol:

I believe these came from Grainger back in the day. Couldn't tell you if they still make them or are Made in the USA.

:cheers:

The ones that come standard with the Detail Cart, we have those made specifically for us, from a different company, then insert them into each package prior to shipping. These puppies are high quality, and yes, out of stock currently, but they are on order!

Mook

The ones that come standard with the Detail Cart, we have those made specifically for us, from a different company, then insert them into each package prior to shipping. These puppies are high quality, and yes, out of stock currently, but they are on order!

Mook

Hey Mook, what are the odds of getting some of those new "high quality" holders to be made with slightly larger openings? I believe Dylan gave the dimensions of the 36oz bottle, 3.125" and the current opening is 3."

I know the general consensus is, "hang them off the side," but I'm a bit of a neat freak and everything has it's place! :willy:

...and I agree about the quality, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Adams! :thumbsup:

Mook

Hey Mook, what are the odds of getting some of those new "high quality" holders to be made with slightly larger openings? I believe Dylan gave the dimensions of the 36oz bottle, 3.125" and the current opening is 3."

I know the general consensus is, "hang them off the side," but I'm a bit of a neat freak and everything has it's place! :willy:

...and I agree about the quality, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Adams! :thumbsup:

We actually looked into this when the 36oz. bottles came out. For us to have these made and then turn them around, I can't remember why we chose not to then. IT may have had something to do with cost.

Tony, super idea!

Thx, I put the whole cart together for less than $100. Obviously not including the products! One day when I recover from the initial expense of all the products I can upgrade to an official Adams cart, but this works for now.aqerepuz.jpg