Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pro Detailers Cart....AWESOME!

My Pro Detailers Cart arrived today and it's DA BOMB! Lot's of room, VERY sturdy construction and good looking too! How can I get some Adams stickers for this baby? The only suggestion I would make is having a jumbo size bottle holder for the cart. That would really make it perfect! Is that something that might be in the works?

Hey Chase, where did you get your Adams stickers? Guess I've got a severe case of sticker envy! :lolsmack:

Used to get them with every order...I have them everywhere! I bet if you put a request in on your next order they will take care of you. If I had some extra I would send them your way.

Used to get them with every order...I have them everywhere! I bet if you put a request in on your next order they will take care of you. If I had some extra I would send them your way.

No worries Bro, I'm sure the Adams gang will hook me up! And it won't be long before my next order anyway...........................not sure what that will be......any suggestions?:patriot:

No worries Bro, I'm sure the Adams gang will hook me up! And it won't be long before my next order anyway...........................not sure what that will be......any suggestions?:patriot:

No doubt they will. As far as your next order, I would say 1) evaluate your stash, 2) plan your next detail and 3) if your missing anything order it!

No doubt they will. As far as your next order, I would say 1) evaluate your stash, 2) plan your next detail and 3) if your missing anything order it!

Well......I think I've got the wash thing covered.....don't have any "shiny" stuff yet but I'm not sure if I want to start off trying to do the hand wax and shine thing. I'm probably going to hold off a little bit and maybe get the Flex kit. I really like the idea of doing a wax and polish in 1/3rd the time it takes to do it by hand!

That cart is one of the most useful things Adam's sells. Great place to store everything, easy roll in and out of the garage, and the construction makes it almost indestructable. Excellent purchase. You need the seat too!! :2thumbs:

That cart is one of the most useful things Adam's sells. Great place to store everything, easy roll in and out of the garage, and the construction makes it almost indestructable. Excellent purchase. You need the seat too!! :2thumbs:

Damn.......knew I forgot something!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Larry I absolutely love my Adams detailing cart as well! It is a beast and looks great dressed in Adams stickers, lol!

image_zpse4bc92cb.jpg

Does Adam's still have the large sticker like on the front of your tote? I have a smaller one but those large ones are sweet.

• 1 month later...