Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Actually wasn't to cold -1 I think :) having my car look as good as possible also makes people at my work want there car cleaned by me lol

How in the world do you dry in that cold of weather?

Last night it was only 50 here and it was streaking like crazy

Here's some completed shots. This is my sisters car, so it's in pretty decent shape. It's a 2011 CTS V. When she bought it she said she wants to be responsible so she got the automatic. As soon as I get to a computer I'll get all pictures uploaded.

upave6am.jpg

u8anu7ej.jpg

7ezypa7a.jpg

za5yvyse.jpg

jybu9apu.jpg

started the process of cleaning the FR-S up, i did a strip wash and a two step polish with a full 3 step on the hood. Now the waiting game comences with the machine super sealent! never used it before so im anxious as to what the results are!!! i will be following that up with a coat of americana and some quick sealent on the wheels and a clean up of the interior! ill have some pics posted when im done!

Here's some completed shots. This is my sisters car, so it's in pretty decent shape. It's a 2011 CTS V. When she bought it she said she wants to be responsible so she got the automatic. As soon as I get to a computer I'll get all pictures uploaded.

upave6am.jpg

u8anu7ej.jpg

7ezypa7a.jpg

za5yvyse.jpg

jybu9apu.jpg

Love that car! Looks fantastic

Tucker I think you missed a spot! What's that little thing on the back bumper? Just kidding buddy, it looks awesome! ;)

I just need some pictures when the precipitation stops coming down! haha we've got the Harley truck looking good as soon as the transmission is golden!