Customer Service 866.965.0400

Today Is The Day. Goodbye TBSS

JBlack151

Well as the title says, today is the day the new owner comes to pick up my baby (2006 Trailblazer SS).

She was sold within 5 minutes of posting the ad on Craigslist. The guy basically responded and said he would come and look at her in person the next morning. After a test drive (which included him being thrown back in the seat from the LS2) he knew he had to have her. And I'm sure the ultimate care from Adam's Polishes inside and out helped with his decision too. :patriot:

I'm really sad to see her go. After 3 years of ownership this one has to be my all time favorite vehicle I've owned out of the 11 so far. I woke up this morning and gave her one last bath in the freezing cold temps. Topped her off with some Americana and she's ready for her new owner.

The new owner already insisted on having me do the detailing on her so she stays in tip top shape since he lives a few towns over. In some way I wish she was going somewhere further away so I never have to see her again. I know I will kick myself once I pay her a visit again soon.

I want to thank everyone at Adam's Polishes for providing the best products in the industry. I've never seen black paint shine like a freaking insane box of mirrors before like this one did. And all of that is in part to this amazing company.

I've included some of my favorite shots of her for your viewing pleasure. Now if you excuse me I'm going to give her one last goodbye in the driveway!

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0517_zps421a8719.jpg

DSC_0519_zps88007b0c.jpg

She loved bath time! :D

2013-01-12_11-15-08_997.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

Thank you! :burnout:

What a freakin' sexy TBSS. I never found these appealing until I saw the ones on this site. Sorry you had to see her go! I guess it's a good thing and bad thing that you'll be detailing it in the future. Good luck with the new vehicle, JBlack.

Don't mind me asking. How many miles were on it and what did you sell it for. I have a 07 TBSS

Sent using Tapatalk

50k miles

Full Loaded with Navi

SLP Dual Exhaust

Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Was asking $20k

Sold for $19,500

50k miles

Full Loaded with Navi

SLP Dual Exhaust

Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Was asking $20k

Sold for $19,500

WOW! I have a blue one fully loaded and awd and 90k, couldn't get anyone to pay 15k. maybe it was a bad time...

-Carl

John sad to see her go .. she was a gem when I seen it last year at the show in Trumbull.

I wanted it so bad myself but the wife put the big NO on that when I said I was interested. She said it was the G8 or the TBSS. I couldn't part with the G8.

Just think the Silverado will be a show piece after my friend gets a hold of it.

Edited by Mongosg8

I think the buyer bought it so quick because he knew the infamous GM hitch cover came with the truck. :)

From the pics looks like he got a real clean truck. The kind that I wish I could have found when searching for mine.

What are you getting next?

Sent using Tapatalk

What are you getting next?

Read post #3.

John, sad to see it go and I was lucky enough to go for a ride in it over to Colony Grill in Fairfield, CT for some AMAZING hot oil pizza. Looked great, sounded great, and well, was just great! Now don't go too hog wild on the truck.....

WHOOPS!!! Already did! :lolsmack: