Customer Service 866.965.0400

Something new to detail...

Chewy

Not bad at all!

I put a K & N CAI on mine runs great and sounds real good......:burnout:and changed to a Magnaflow muffler.:thumbsup:

I don't know if I'll put too much in the truck as it's my DD and I want to spend it all on the car now, but I believe a muffler of some sort will happen. I like to hear the V8.

I'm thinking of a SOLO exhaust. No drone, and they support the G8 group event every year.

I have Magnaflow on my G8 right now and LOVE it. :thumbsup:

I have a '12 Ram and '12 Charger R/T Max and like you have never been a fan of Dodge. I've been really impressed with both I really like how refined the Ram is. It's very quiet, rides nice, traction control works good and after 15000 miles its still very solid, I wish I had waited for a '13 with the new tranny and the bigger infotainment screen. The paint on both cars have a HARD clear and the carpet is thicker than I'm used too but shown no signs of wear. Don't know if you are a DIY guy but so far Ram has sent me coupons for oil changes that are almost cheaper than what I can buy the oil and filter for, there is a definite commitment from them to keep you happy. Good luck and congratulations I'm sure you'll love it

I have a '12 Ram and '12 Charger R/T Max and like you have never been a fan of Dodge. I've been really impressed with both I really like how refined the Ram is. It's very quiet, rides nice, traction control works good and after 15000 miles its still very solid, I wish I had waited for a '13 with the new tranny and the bigger infotainment screen. The paint on both cars have a HARD clear and the carpet is thicker than I'm used too but shown no signs of wear. Don't know if you are a DIY guy but so far Ram has sent me coupons for oil changes that are almost cheaper than what I can buy the oil and filter for, there is a definite commitment from them to keep you happy. Good luck and congratulations I'm sure you'll love it

Good to hear thanks! The '13 really bumps up the refinement and interior quality a notch, and they lightened the truck up a bit with some tweaks as well. I'm really hoping it makes me happy. I absolutely can't wait to get it now. It'll be nice to clean and correct the G8 and not have it get filthy 12 hours later sitting at work across from a concrete plant. :help:

Chris

Congrats on the new ram, watch out though the Uconnect lady always asks for my phone number. I'm interested to hear how the new eight speed holds up.

Being that it's used in Rolls and Bimmers, I feel pretty confident in it.

Congrats on the new ram chris. I might be joining you in the near future

Thanks! Hope you can jump into one. I got VIP passes for the car show here so I went Thursday night and enjoyed being able to sit in them and not stand in line. What an amazing truck. SO comfy!

I ordered a muffler replacement for it already. Mufflex 18" Magnaflow which mounts in place of the stock muffler and is an hour job. Unbolt old muffler and bolt this one in. It's all stainless like the stock exhaust so it'll last. A V8 has to SOUND like a V8 IMO. ;)

Chris