Customer Service 866.965.0400

GMC Caballero For Sale

Marylander

Hi All -

Just wanted to share this with the forum... this is a 1979 GMC Caballero that is for sale. It belongs to a friend of my parents. I really don't know all that much about it, but seeing as how this crowd might be into this kind of car, I thought I'd post it and I could make an introduction if anyone is interested.

This is what I DO know:

it's a 1979. About 35K original miles. The car was white but it was repainted very well. The interior looks brand new -- red crushed velour type of material. I don't know if it's original, but it looks period correct. I'm 99% sure it's an automatic; I was only inside the car briefly and I didn't really take note.

I don't know anything about the engine. The wheels and tires are nice and beefy, though, and based on everything else about the car I'm guessing the engine is very well running, if not modified/built. It has a hard cover on the bed.

As far as I know the car is always garaged and covered. I've seen some of their other cars and they're all spotless -- clearly this was an owner that took care of his vehicles. I think they're hoping to get around 8-9K for it. Sadly, the owner has cancer and the car must go. The car is located in northern Arizona.

PM me if you'd seriously like to be put in contact and I'll make it happen.

Rich

2013-01-27164951_zps87c0e1bd.jpg

2013-01-27164825_zps30ca8287.jpg

2013-01-27164751_zpsd9d49ca0.jpg