Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's German Made Detail Clinic & Auto Show - February 23, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:party::party:Volkswagen Enthusiasts of Colorado (vwec.org) now has this up on its FB account as a club event! ~90 members have gotten an email with show details. Ppl are looking forward to it.

I'm not saying 90 ppl will show. We have 8 rsvp's so far. That's what we put in. If we get more, we'll up that.

Guest Sarah@Adams
we can try...

We can do it! There are so many German Made Car Clubs in Colorado and I sent an email to a bunch of them today. This is going to be a FUN Clinic!

:welcomebanner: ALL German Made Car Clubs!

Can't wait! Also, please stop using people's first and last names, then posting pictures of their cars here. I don't think that's too polite even if they are a forum member. .02

0% chance of precipitation...100% chance of awesome.

Edited my post sorry. As for the r8 with ski rack. That's a pro skiers car and no chance of him coming in for this.

meh... its going to snow today and tomorrow... as long as the roads are clear!!!! I'll be there in my garage queen... besides.. this is a clinic to teach us how to get our cars to a better than showroom quality shine and protection. We will drive away will killer deals on product and the knowledge on how to make the worst car look like it just came out of a paint booth.

Besides... Mook is going to dance for us.. .

Guest Sarah@Adams

I just finished packing up 50 goodie bags for the first 50 cars to show up and the AWARDS just arrived! :2thumbs:

The Custom Made One of a Kind Awards will be for...

• Best of Show
  • Best Paint
  • Meticulously Detailed