Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's German Made Detail Clinic & Auto Show - February 23, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams
so... the cars need to show up clean? oh crap... i better get to cleaning..

Not necessarily, you can show up like you are and you may get picked as the demo car! If you want to win an award it may take a little effort though... :D

FYI for everyone attending... The demo car will be picked the morning of the clinic.

Is this you? :help:I have SWIRL MARKS!

Come see me first thing in the morning....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sarah@Adams
Okay... I think I am actually worried about the snow. Lol

I hope it's sunny tomorrow.....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

What snow, it will be fine by Saturday. We live in Colorado, if there is a little on the ground it is normal!

We have a HUGE warehouse so we can all stay warm inside and watch Adam over educate you all while enjoying some breakfast goodies and coffee!

okay everyone, pray, wish, chant... whatever... We NEED SUN tomorrow and Saturday!

From NOAA

Tonight

Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Friday

Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.

Friday Night

Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Saturday

Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northwest. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

I just finished packing up 50 goodie bags for the first 50 cars to show up and the AWARDS just arrived! :2thumbs:

The Custom Made One of a Kind Awards will be for...

• Best of Show
  • Best Paint
  • Meticulously Detailed

also, i'm sure you mean the first 50 that have registered through the R.S.V.P. link you provided...

RSVPButton_zps9162d654.gif

Guest Sarah@Adams
okay everyone, pray, wish, chant... Whatever... We need sun tomorrow and saturday!

From noaa

tonight

mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Friday

partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.

Friday night

partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Saturday

mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northwest. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

done!

Guest Sarah@Adams
also, i'm sure you mean the first 50 that have registered through the R.S.V.P. link you provided...

RSVPButton_zps9162d654.gif

Nope, you need to be one of the first to drive in to the parking lot. No goodies for those who sleep in on Saturday!

Thank you for your RSVPs though, it makes my life much easier!

Nope, you need to be one of the first to drive in to the parking lot. No goodies for those who sleep in on Saturday!

Thank you for your RSVPs though, it makes my life much easier!

nudge nudge wink wink.. that was a ploy to get people to R.S.V.P.

:explode:

Guest Sarah@Adams
nudge nudge wink wink.. that was a ploy to get people to R.S.V.P.

You have no idea how much I appreciat that! My reply wat a ploy to get them to RSVP and show up on time!

We make a great team! :)

7 Minutes til it starts! Crowd looks excited to win Fabulous Prizes too!

Mook how late do you think this will run? I'd like to swing up and pick up a few things, but I've got something at noon

Edited by Nick@Adams