Customer Service 866.965.0400

Made my 1st Order

SYMAWD

Question

20 answers to this question

And so it starts, enjoy and share pics :-)

Will do. Here is what I am up against. This is after just a few days. The back wheels are almost black after a week. I probably should have ordered quick sealant too.

IMAG0678-2.jpg

Yea, whatever vw uses in its brakes is crazy. And on my jetta the rears seem to work harder than the fronts -- apparently that's fairly common on vws. Anyway, clean your wheels, do a coat of quick sealant, and then just use gwc and a wheel brush when cleaning -- the dust will come right off. :thumbsup:

Yea, whatever vw uses in its brakes is crazy. And on my jetta the rears seem to work harder than the fronts -- apparently that's fairly common on vws. Anyway, clean your wheels, do a coat of quick sealant, and then just use gwc and a wheel brush when cleaning -- the dust will come right off. :thumbsup:

It's a Routan, so they might be Chrysler brakes. The rears have almost triple the brake dust. It's crazy. The other car is a Kia Optima, almost no brake dust at all.

congrats on the first order! guessing college student? same here, your spring break will be great, Adams is yet to disappoint me.

Yes, College of NJ

Nice order, Matt. Will be the first of many. I just spent $100 and didn't even need anything, but couldn't pass up the V-Day deal!! Good luck waiting until March!!

Well, I don't have a car here, so the wait shouldn't be hard.

Yes, College of NJ

Oh ok, had a family friends apply there, they deny alot of people haha. nice work, my girlfriends mom got her masters from rutgers, know thats still like an hour away and random but whatever hah. I go to Michigan State, make sure to throw up some pics once you get to use the goods.

Oh ok, had a family friends apply there, they deny alot of people haha. nice work, my girlfriends mom got her masters from rutgers, know thats still like an hour away and random but whatever hah. I go to Michigan State, make sure to throw up some pics once you get to use the goods.

Pics of a shiny VW Routan and Kia Optima coming soon. Well, about a month.

My fiances BMW is crazy with brake dust too!