Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well, I pulled the trigger

BluedogGMC

Question

Finally picked up the Adam's Starter Porter Cable 7424 XP Polisher Kit and some Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing tonight. Took the 15% off and the Free 4oz. Detail Spray / MF Cloth deal from Facebook.

I know I would maybe have done better with the Flex but just don't have the extra funds and could not justify the cost difference for just doing my own car and truck. I already have the Adam's Basic Car Wash & Wax Kit that I received earlier in the week so I should be set for a bit.

I guess I am now an official Adams customer.

10 answers to this question

I've used my PC on ~5 cars. I've come to realize it takes a long time. Especially on neglected, heavily swirled vehicles. Will it remove the swirls, yes, will it take hours upon hours, yes. I eventually had to step up to another companies compound.

The PC is great for someone that's never touched a machine polisher. I'm getting the flex very soon though. Especially since my brother wants me to polish his black Escalade truck. (Took my about 20 hours with the PC to get my desired results on his V1 CTS-V)

Will have to wait until the weather gets a little warmer to get to try everything out. I will post before and after pics when I can get to it. Thanks for the replies..

Watch the videos at least more than once and take notes it will help big time, and remember less is more with the polishes, seems all of Adams products less is needed than competitors products