Customer Service 866.965.0400

Heres a close up of what cheap microfiber did to my paint.

FarbeyondDriven

Question

So if anyone has read my recent post, i was amazed with the quality of adams micro fiber towels, and will not use anything else from now on. These cheap autozone/walmart towels you can buy will no doubt scratch your paint!!!

So ive been slowly polishing my powdercoated wheels, i decided to take a cheap autozone microfiber towel to my wheel to show you guys what it does.

I hit the wheel with some waterless wash and just did a one motion swipe across the spoke of the wheel. Heres what happened. All the swirl marks were already there but what the towel did, was make those tiny little corkscrew looking scratches going horizontal across the wheel. This was with just one light pressure gentle swipe, imagine what wiping your entire car down would do with these towels. Im sticking with adams single soft/double soft!

bab6ff96-45c7-4b04-ab10-65f95d00a351_zpsaa6c0650.jpg

11 answers to this question

gotta say after finding about adams products from car wash to the machine polishers, everything is bar none the best ive seen so far....glad i took advantage of the buy one get one deal tonight on the website for the double soft microfiber towels. looks like im gonna be using those cheap brand microfibers for other non-auto stuff. great post buddy really hit it home to show buying cheap gets your cheap :cheers: