Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what came in today!!!

BoNeZ

Question

20 answers to this question

I can't wait to use it either I'm hoping the weather is nice this weekend lol I have more coming in hopefully begginning of next week they come in :) and all I need is somewhere to put all this. It's all in my room I need to find a storage container lol

im telling you when you order something for your car no matter what it is...theres no better feeling than seeing the delivery guy walking up to your day with your box of goodies lol....that kit looks awesome and look forward to seeing the end results :banana:

I can't wait to use it!!! The weather in NY is crazy so I have to wait lol and there's one more shipment coming in ill post pics! Should be here Friday hopefully weather is nice on Sunday or Monday :)

I'm itching to use it even in snow lol

im telling you when you order something for your car no matter what it is...theres no better feeling than seeing the delivery guy walking up to your day with your box of goodies lol....that kit looks awesome and look forward to seeing the end results :banana:

Before I realized Adam's was up the street and before I worked there, I swear the anticipation of "the bless-ed box" showing up was enough to kill a Mook!