Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customer service can't be beat

Who am I? Just a single customer amongst thousands of others. I started a thread asking about getting a hand polish daily special and sent a request to the Adams team via email. I also put a note in my order summary asking for a drawing of Dylan with his beard on my box. What did I get? How's this for honoring a single customers request among thousands of customers!? It's my drawing, as requested, on my box with my daily special of hand polishing products, which went on special the day I asked for it. Not days or weeks later. Thx again Dylan and Adams team, you guys rock!uquzasur.jpg

Who am I? Just a single customer amongst thousands of others. I started a thread asking about getting a hand polish daily special and sent a request to the Adams team via email. I also put a note in my order summary asking for a drawing of Dylan with his beard on my box. What did I get? How's this for honoring a single customers request among thousands of customers!? It's my drawing, as requested, on my box with my daily special of hand polishing products, which went on special the day I asked for it. Not days or weeks later. Thx again Dylan and Adams team, you guys rock!uquzasur.jpg

^^^ t7nich IS ME (: ^^^^ their customer service is the best ive ever seen...