Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From Long Island,NY

REDMK6GLI

:cheers: buddy

every day I look at the weather and wonder if im gunna wash and detail my car or not, and lately its snowed or rained every week .. such a ****ty feeling.. but we will be back out soon :xfingers:

YUP! ive been working on getting stuff done on my car right now for show season in the meantime. in matter of fact just got the new set of wheels back from powdercoating today. they came out jawdropping! with everything else getting done in the next few weeks w/ adams products, ill be bombing this forum with some epic pics with my GLI done.

BTW, you look like you got yourself a nice pony there as well, got anything done or any plans for it for the spring?

YUP! ive been working on getting stuff done on my car right now for show season in the meantime. in matter of fact just got the new set of wheels back from powdercoating today. they came out jawdropping! with everything else getting done in the next few weeks w/ adams products, ill be bombing this forum with some epic pics with my GLI done.

BTW, you look like you got yourself a nice pony there as well, got anything done or any plans for it for the spring?

I changed the exhaust to the Roush Axel back. Its my DD so i dont want to go crazy with it. Going to get tints on it and some minor stuff. Nothing crazy with it. HBU?

I changed the exhaust to the Roush Axel back. Its my DD so i dont want to go crazy with it. Going to get tints on it and some minor stuff. Nothing crazy with it. HBU?

Lots of stuff. Already got the air suspension in december installed, OZ pegasus three piece wheels being refinished and powdercoated, nardi wood steering w/ quick release, hickory wood floor in trunk, awe tuning track exhaust, custom powdercoated/wrapped forge twintake, engine covers painted red/gold metallic, custom mounted air gauge and interior vinyl wrap in metallic gold/tornado red. Missing a few other things but pics will be added once everything is in when its complete for show season....and a whole ton of adams stuff at home ready to keep her in top shape for this season:banana:

Welcome to the forum, and don't be afraid to use the flex. I never used a machine before, and didn't have any problems.I didn't want to get the pc just to find out I wanted a little more power and end up buying the flex anyway. Have no regrets at all. I love it!!!!!!!! As long as you pay attention to what your doing and use your proper speeds for the right product you'll be fine. May walk on you if your sleeping. Go slow, practice makes perfect. Alot of fun!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, and don't be afraid to use the flex. I never used a machine before, and didn't have any problems.I didn't want to get the pc just to find out I wanted a little more power and end up buying the flex anyway. Have no regrets at all. I love it!!!!!!!! As long as you pay attention to what your doing and use your proper speeds for the right product you'll be fine. May walk on you if your sleeping. Go slow, practice makes perfect. Alot of fun!!!!!!!

Eventually if i grow the plums to do it ill pull the trigger on it. Believe me id love to be the one to take pride in what i did to my paint, but i suppose its more fear than anything right now that i could make it worse