Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 2012 Tornado Red GLI

REDMK6GLI

-complete accuair switchspeed air suspension w/ double bellow bags all around

-mercedes alphards powdercoated candy gold (sold)...stay tuned for 17" OZ pegasus three piece wheels w/ powdercoated faces same as the tornado red with gold bolts and polished lips

-20% tints all around

-IDF rear lower tubular control arms

-accuair stage 2 exo mount mounted on top of trunk

next project next month will be added to this....stay tuned :lurk:

740816_532947286735838_192386743_o_zpsddb75bfa.jpg

740348_10151216064716936_747994840_o_zpsa5dd0913.jpg

735733_242832162513714_210154912_o_zps005ab099.jpg

533555_384593694965093_151345828_n.jpg

531953_384856304938832_1300247392_n.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

enjoy guys/gals look forward to hearing your opinions :lurk:

What's up fellow Accuair junkie!!!! SICK Vdub bro!!!! BIG FAN!!!! Welcome to the Adam's family, can't wait to see your new wheels!!! Here's a quick shot of my Charger laid out.....

DSC_0607.jpg

Keep the pics comin' dude!!! I dig it. :)

Thanks alot! Damn that charger is absolutely sexy you did a phenominal job on it. I will be updating this thread when i get all my stuff done so i can share it with everybody here

Ya know I was a little disappointed when the new GLI's came out and they didn't have anything special with the headlights to make them stand out like the previous models or the newer GTI's... Then today while driving home from work I pass a all black GLI in the newest body style, and they now have the HID projectors and the led strips!

Ya know I was a little disappointed when the new GLI's came out and they didn't have anything special with the headlights to make them stand out like the previous models or the newer GTI's... Then today while driving home from work I pass a all black GLI in the newest body style, and they now have the HID projectors and the led strips!

IMO that boils down to what the individual looks for in a new/used car. Me personally i like it as simple as possible as i modify my vehicles when i get them, as i look at them as a blank artist canvas, its my piece of art. Example, when im done with this next project, although its gonna be stunning im going to try and get a hold of a set of 2013 jetta hybrid led taillights for that extra pop of class to my build. Its the small things to me that culminate something stock into what i think is truly unique.

the mk6 gli Jettas have a lower effects package, bigger brakes and other creature features you would expect from Volkswagen. I believe the gli a.d tdi are the only 2 Jettas with independent rear suspension.

the oem hid/led headlights can be added to the 11 &12 jettas.

• 4 weeks later...
Damn thats clean looking. Love the lowered look, but couldnt stand the ride, i'm sure the airbags help that a lot

thats the idea i can ride at stock ride height and at shows i can air out for that nice stance......UPDATE!-wheels should be on by thursday due to some logistical problem with tire shipping :mad: