Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from El Paso!

ArmyPiloy

Hello all! Reporting in from the worst environment you could have a vehicle in, short of a combat zone. I got tired of all the other brands and decided to step up to Adam's with their Valentine's Day sale. I bought the Adam's Premium Porter Cable 7424 XP Polisher Kit and can't wait to get started. I'm an old school car guy, more go than show, but have got tired of "stock" cars beating me at the local shows. Now it's time for me to step my game up!

I'm a retired Army pilot, have a 2011 Shelby GT500 vert, a 2012 Ford Raptor, and too many cars to remember in the past.

:burnout:

Hello all! Reporting in from the worst environment you could have a vehicle in, short of a combat zone. I got tired of all the other brands and decided to step up to Adam's with their Valentine's Day sale. I bought the Adam's Premium Porter Cable 7424 XP Polisher Kit and can't wait to get started. I'm an old school car guy, more go than show, but have got tired of "stock" cars beating me at the local shows. Now it's time for me to step my game up!

I'm a retired Army pilot, have a 2011 Shelby GT500 vert, a 2012 Ford Raptor, and too many cars to remember in the past.

:burnout:

Welcome to the forums buddy! :thumbsup: