Customer Service 866.965.0400

??? Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel

BluedogGMC

Question

I am getting ready to put in another order and I was wondering about the Double Soft MF's. By the way it is written on the order page "Two Ultra Premium Microfiber Towels Sewn Into ONE! " Are they actually two SS sewed together or are they a single towel made from thicker material?

15 answers to this question

Not answering your question, but I wish I could sleep on a giant Double Soft, or have a blanket made out of it.

At $15 for one though, I may have to sell a kidney to afford it :D

They are still on sale. Adam's Daily Special - 24 Hours of Shine & Savings!!

Thanks for the quick responses. I just don't know if I would need twice the softness if it is just two SS together. I would get four sides out of two SS and only two sides out of a DS. I guess it would just be a preference.

Thanks Brandon, I guess I was typing when you posted. I think I am going to try a couple.

if you are even considering buying them, then definitely hit up the BOGO for at least a pair of these and see for yourself!

besides, if you aren't completely satisfied, they are covered by the 110% satisfaction guarantee! you really can't lose...

I don't "need" any more but I couldn't pass up the deal, especially combined with the Valentine sale.:cheers:

I have a few double softs and I prefer the single softs over them oddly enough.

I use the singles much more often because they're easier to handle. They're my everyday workhorses. I save the doubles for "special occasions" such as right after a wax, part of the full spa treatment.:glasses:

I have quite a few single and double soft so I can say Im pretty well stocked up on them for a while .. I use them differently depending on what Im doing etc.

I must say.. I was overly impressed on the thickness and softness compared to other well named providers. I have a couple packages unused of a well known competitor MF and I plan on giving them away to my brother.