Customer Service 866.965.0400

S fla winter temps

tony97gt

you shall be shunned for exactly 3 years for posting this thread :(. haha, guess you guys just dont get to experience the greatness that is snow...oh wait nvm thats not fun. Luckly I love the season change since I have grown up here. Also I'd much rather deal with a snow storm than a hurricane ;).

you shall be shunned for exactly 3 years for posting this thread :(. haha, guess you guys just dont get to experience the greatness that is snow...oh wait nvm thats not fun. Luckly I love the season change since I have grown up here. Also I'd much rather deal with a snow storm than a hurricane ;).

i would love to have alot of snow. I miss it a lot. my neighbors moved here from New Haven CT. They could not take the heating bills and so on all the time. Would be really great to have to seasons. We have not had a really good winter in a few years now. Hard to believe, but like you cats, you would love this weather,, and I look online and see the blizzards, and think I would love to have that.

But this is for you cats freezing you *** off. :cheers:

After shoveling 14" of snow outside my friends apartment one time and slipping and sliding everywhere walking around NYC, I've decided I'm much happier without ever seeing snow. Oh and cross country skiing in Northern Japan (Marine Corps) and sleeping in a tent in -7 degrees, I love South Fla weather.

Hurricanes aren't so bad. I've been thru enough to be kind of used to it. Plus it's an excuse to have a hurricane party. Sunny beaches and year round boating and detailing, you can't beat it.

After shoveling 14" of snow outside my friends apartment one time and slipping and sliding everywhere walking around NYC, I've decided I'm much happier without ever seeing snow. Oh and cross country skiing in Northern Japan (Marine Corps) and sleeping in a tent in -7 degrees, I love South Fla weather.

Hurricanes aren't so bad. I've been thru enough to be kind of used to it. Plus it's an excuse to have a hurricane party. Sunny beaches and year round boating and detailing, you can't beat it.

3 Years Iwakuni, Japan. 83-86 USMC Semper Fi :bow:

If it's really 95° in February, just wait for the 120° in the summer. You will be praying for some snow then. :-)

Nah I love the heat. Born and raised in Miami,except 4 years in the military. When it gets real hot it just makes me appreciate a cold beer that much more. Plus the ocean is so warm for diving and fishing.

3 Years Iwakuni, Japan. 83-86 USMC Semper Fi :bow:

96-00 here. Was at Camp Schwab, Okinawa and went to the Northern Training area for 3 weeks of Jungle Warfare training. Then 2 weeks in Northern Japan (Bihoro) for cold weather training with the Japanese Army. Oh and a forced march up the base of Mt. Fuji with about 100lbs of gear on our backs. Forgot to mention the road was frozen, so that made it pretty interesting. Also at Camp Lejeune, Washington state, Camp Pendleton for Desert training, School of Infantry in NC, and security forces school in VA.

Good times USMC!

96-00 here. Was at Camp Schwab, Okinawa and went to the Northern Training area for 3 weeks of Jungle Warfare training. Then 2 weeks in Northern Japan (Bihoro) for cold weather training with the Japanese Army. Oh and a forced march up the base of Mt. Fuji with about 100lbs of gear on our backs. Forgot to mention the road was frozen, so that made it pretty interesting. Also at Camp Lejeune, Washington state, Camp Pendleton for Desert training, School of Infantry in NC, and security forces school in VA.

Good times USMC!

I was stationed at Camp Pendleton before my 12 month tour in Iwakuni. After Iwakuni I went to MSG Battalion for 2 years then got out. 5 years total. Semper Fi

Tony. If you feel like trading, I have some 42 degree days and 25 degree nights that I would be willing to trade. And this is warm. During January there were a couple weeks where I don't think it got above 20 degrees. I absolutely hate the snow. One day I will find my way to a place where nobody knows what a snow shovel is. Hot humid heat. Hot dry heat. I will take either one over that white stuff.

Personally, I'd rather have 35º than 95º but that's just me. FL winters are usually amazing and I'll be on Marco Island starting on the 26th for 10 days which I've done for almost 20 years, but the summers... YOU CAN HAVE THEM!!! ;)

Personally, I'd rather have 35º than 95º but that's just me. FL winters are usually amazing and I'll be on Marco Island starting on the 26th for 10 days which I've done for almost 20 years, but the summers... YOU CAN HAVE THEM!!! ;)

I'll take the summers. Cold weather sucks even in Florida. :willy: