Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lol, you called me what????

Rains

So i have been doing a little landscape job in my yard the last few days and was ready to go to the lawn and garden section of lowes to pick up some shrubs my wife and i had picked out to plant. After i had paid for my shrubs i pulled my truck up to the garden dept so i could load my plants in the back. A employee asked me if he could help me loading my things, and at first i was hesitate but i had alot of stuff so i said sure!

As we were loading the plants i noticed he was walking up to the side of the bed and leaning over the side to load the plants, i was walking around to the back (with the tailgate down) to load mine. (let me mention what he had on his belt) a hand held radio, keys, a large belt buckle and a box cutter. So as he was trying to reach from the side, i asked the gentlemen to please load from the rear. He act like he did not hear me because he never acknowlodge me. So the next group of shrubs he brought to the truck, what did he do??? Leaned over the side. This time i said, sir! Please come around the back to load. He looked at me with a go to hell look and asked what difference does it make......well here is where i lost it!!!! I told him i did not want every god made thing hanging on his belt to scratch my truck! I told him i try to take care of the things i have and i was not going to let him scratch my paint to hell because he wouldn't listen. After my rant, he got his buggy and before he walked off he turned around and called me "anal" lol!

So i guess were all anal over our vehicles fella's:d

LOL

i had something similar happen once. i went to pick up some new furniture and the guy had me back into a loading dock. next thing i know, he's walking on my bed rails! i lost it, told him to get the F off before I pushed him off. he didn't understand until i showed him the marks he was making just with his rubber treads.

I hate people I just bought a new focus st and we took it out to dinner the other night some tool with a Toyota fj parked over the line about 3 inches off my car got my first scratch and dent. Let's just say he got his. People need to learn don't touch stuff that's not yours and if your given permission treat it with care it's not yours

Whats so crazy is how most people in this country look at a vehicle as only a means of transportation. To get them from point A to point B. Yes, that is its sole purpose but folks like us take pride and ownership in a vehicle and to me its much more than that.

Ha crazy you post this, but last year when my wife and I redid our back deck, we borrowed my dads truck. I back up, put the tail gate down, I start to take the toneau cover off, and one of the fools starts loading 12 foot boards in the back. Hitting the toneau cover...low and behold a 12' board goes right through it. He tried to act like nothing happened...I snapped and they paid.