Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cool Cars for Cats & Canines Exotic Car Show, Hershey PA 27APR2013

castaway%20critters%20200px.jpg

The 3rd Annual Cool Cars for Cats & Canines car show will be held again at the AACA Museum in Hershey PA. This is a great car show with a huge turnout. It is also for a great cause! There will be a lot of great animals on site, ready for adoption.

Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home

I attended the show last year and it was a fantastic show. The turnout was three times the photo album on their site! These were all top-notch cars. I've never seen so many exotics in one place!

Cool Cars Photos - Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show

I adopted a cat this past December and it was one of the best things I have ever done. If you can save a life, please do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are now just over two weeks until showtime!!! Adam's has stepped up for us again this year by donating 2 "Detail Kit Gift Boxes" which will be raffled off to help with veterinary care for the homeless and abandoned animals of "Castaway Critters". Adam's is also supplying us with travel size detail spray bottles for the goody bags. THANK YOU ADAM'S!

Eric Thompson will be at the show again selling the entire line of Adam's products. THANK YOU ERIC!

Please visit the show website for details: Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home

You can see a few of the registered cars on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cars4critters

Please remember, even if you don't have an exotic/sports car to register for the show, all car folks are welcome to come and look. There is a $5.00 donation charged at the door. Please help us help our very best friends and support this very worthy cause.

We are now just over two weeks until showtime!!! Adam's has stepped up for us again this year by donating 2 "Detail Kit Gift Boxes" which will be raffled off to help with veterinary care for the homeless and abandoned animals of "Castaway Critters". Adam's is also supplying us with travel size detail spray bottles for the goody bags. THANK YOU ADAM'S!

Eric Thompson will be at the show again selling the entire line of Adam's products. THANK YOU ERIC!

Please visit the show website for details: Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home

You can see a few of the registered cars on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cars4critters

Please remember, even if you don't have an exotic/sports car to register for the show, all car folks are welcome to come and look. There is a $5.00 donation charged at the door. Please help us help our very best friends and support this very worthy cause.

Tom or Eric...I can't make it that weekend because of work.

Is there a way I can make a contribution to this cause? Maybe we can challange other forum members to make a contribution as well.

We'll be in Ocean City that weekend, otherwise, we'd try and be there. But that's the same weekend as Grabiaks too. Not enough weekends when the weather is good.

Good luck with the show!:cheers:

Tom or Eric...I can't make it that weekend because of work.

Is there a way I can make a contribution to this cause? Maybe we can challange other forum members to make a contribution as well.

Hi Ed,

Absolutely you or anyone can make a contribution. The easiest way is to go to the registration page here: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e6g84rlta0763f43&oseq= Fill out the information and in the space where it asks for car make/model, simply type in "Not Attending". Thank you for your consideration.

We'll be in Ocean City that weekend, otherwise, we'd try and be there. But that's the same weekend as Grabiaks too. Not enough weekends when the weather is good.

Good luck with the show!:cheers:

I understand Rich. We try and make this show as early in the year as possible. Even still, there are always some conflict. Thanks for considering it.

By the way, your 427 looks beautiful!!!

Edited by tclark

Tom. as alawys, looking forward to a great show.

Thanks Scott, we're really looking forward to it. We have~125 cars registered so far. Lots and lots of exotics!

I'm going to try and make it if the weather is decent!

Hope to see you there!

Donation made. Best of luck with the show and the fundraising. Rescuing animals really is a great cause.

We agree, it's a truly noble cause. Thank you so much for your donation. You should really try to stop in and see some awesome cars and adorable animals.

Tom -

Sorry to say now that it's unlikely I'll be able to come. I have a pretty sick castaway critter (my cat Boo) who is in hospital with bladder blockage and infection since yesterday. Hopefully going home tomorrow, but maybe Saturday. Either way, I have to be around on Saturday to monitor him. Unless he's noticably better on Saturday morning.

The thing that shocked me about the cars there was all the swirl marks in the paint! Only a couple cars where detailed properly IMO

Welcome to car shows. You have the disease like the rest of us. Apparently only people with this disease can actually see swirl marks, they're non existent to everyone else. :lolsmack: