Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Dylan & Matt!!

I decided this morning that I was going to upgrade to the Flex and I contacted Dylan about how to order just the Flex if I already have all the polishes, etc.

Dylan said to call and they would get me set up.

I called and spoke with Matt and in under 5 minutes phone time, my order was placed into the system.

Thanks for the great customer service guys. I can say with 100 percent certainty, that I've never experienced customer service that fast over the phone with any company I've ever dealt with.

:thumbsup:

I decided this morning that I was going to upgrade to the Flex and I contacted Dylan about how to order just the Flex if I already have all the polishes, etc.

Dylan said to call and they would get me set up.

I called and spoke with Matt and in under 5 minutes phone time, my order was placed into the system.

Thanks for the great customer service guys. I can say with 100 percent certainty, that I've never experienced customer service that fast over the phone with any company I've ever dealt with.

:thumbsup:

That's just business as usual for those guys.:2thumbs:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
I will also be in the market for just the flex soon, already have the pc and all the pads and it's about time for an upgrade

One sitting in my cart now... with my recent birthday code :)

Still.... checking weather to see if I can even use it anytime soon. Sucks having a new car in the garage that needs lovin' and unable to do it.

:help:

Wondering why the Adams Flex kits with pads/polish are $20 more on adams site vs. Amazon (same kit) and Detailers Domain. $399 @ both, $419 on AdamsPolishes.com