Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Detailing VW

REDMK6GLI

Question

when i start to clean my interior, what are the proper steps to doing it right? to give you an idea i got sport cloth seats ( a cloth with what looks like pleather ) and regular vinyl door and interior panels.....also got rubber monster mats in the front and back.

ive already got the adams interior kit with the cleaner and conditioner. also got both the brushes that came with it. when cleaning the carpet can i just pour the cleaner on it straight or should it be diluted? can the conditioner also be used to for all the interior surfaces to make them pop, minus the carpet? lol

sorry if these are noob questions but i suppose i gotta learn right the first time to prevent any mistakes i may make.

thanks in advance for all your help :cheers:

22 answers to this question

This is true, based on experience

Absolutely.

this is a good thing then that i came to ask these question of i might've been screwed when i was done :help:......i can use the brush that was enclosed in my kit for the interior (not the carpet one) for the seats when i apply the cleaner to clean them thoroughly and a regular utility towel to apply the cleaner to rest of the interior pieces correct? all i gotta do afterwards is apply the conditioner to the interior with the applicator then im done ;)

Try spraying some of the interior cleaner on a utility towel. It's much easier than spraying product everywhere. If you still see some dirt, then try the soft bristle brush. Followed by the conditioner and you're done! :beer:

ok awesome, the brush is gonna be used for the areas that need that extra cleaning then correct? thanks :cheers:

Good luck and take your time to do it right. The reward afterward is worth it. I spent 6.5 hours on my fiances car about two weeks ago. Wash, dry, interior vacuum, interior cleaner, interior conditioner, glass cleaner, and washed/detailed/dressed engine bay. Needless to say her 3 year old car looked better than any car at the stealership does!

Good luck and take your time to do it right. The reward afterward is worth it. I spent 6.5 hours on my fiances car about two weeks ago. Wash, dry, interior vacuum, interior cleaner, interior conditioner, glass cleaner, and washed/detailed/dressed engine bay. Needless to say her 3 year old car looked better than any car at the stealership does!

Agreed! It is time well spent and a thorough interior detail makes maintenance cleaning that much easier.:rockon:

ok so i just finished vacuuming, interior cleaning and conditioning my interior and i can proudly say adams interior products did there job and then some!...the smell as well really is very satisfying. i was also reading about Super VRT, can that be applied to the dashboard for a shinier appearance or it cannot be applied on top of the conditioner? :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Super VRT is typically used for exterior plastics, vinyl, tires, etc. If you are looking for extra interior shine, I'd recommend a second or third coat of the interior conditioner to kick it up a notch.

ok awesome will do that then...i like that wet look, IMO looks the best in that presentation ;)